Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sbifister Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2008, 06:57 PM
    No hot water pressure upstairs but great downstairs
    I have no hot water pressure upstairs cold works fine both work great down stairs
    KingJasper05 Posts: 26, Reputation: 0

Dec 11, 2008, 07:03 PM

So, the one level the water works fine for both hot and cold. The upper level has good cold water but no hot water. Is that right?
    sbifister Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2008, 07:41 PM

That is correct
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Dec 11, 2008, 09:14 PM

What is the brand and the model number of your faucet? Thanks.

John

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hot water downstairs but not upstairs [ 5 Answers ]

Over the weekend the water has failed to run hot upstairs but still manages to run hot downstairs. Even the shower is freezing. Does anybody know what could be causing this? Thanks

Low or no water pressure in downstairs bathroom. Why? [ 4 Answers ]

We had out Hot Water Heater replaced yesterday and today we have low or no water pressure in the down stairs bathroom. Why?

Low Hot water pressure on just one downstairs tap [ 3 Answers ]

I have low hot water pressure on the kitchen tap down stairs. All other taps are OK and appear to have sufficient pressure. The kitchen tap seems to derive from the bath mixer which is situated above it in the bathroom. Some time ago I heard a strange 'glugging' noise and the pressure then...

No cold water upstairs, OK downstairs. Hot OK everywhere [ 3 Answers ]

Hi this is my first time on this board. Hello. The above title is pretty explanatory, happened in my home today. Why should this be? I have run the cold tap downstairs to see if it will run dry but it is fine. Hot OK too. Happened this morning. Thames water have no cut offs. Any takers?

Hot water downstairs but not upstairs [ 5 Answers ]

I'm not getting hot water upstairs but I am downstiars. If I switch the shower on the run the tap upstairs at the same time the water gets warm but not hot but downstairs its really hot water:confused:

View more questions Search