Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dud Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2008, 06:47 PM
    Anti-Depression medication Side Effects?
    Hello, I am curious to know what anti-depression medication can do to you.

I would like to know if it makes you Act diffrent/funny. I need to know before I start taking any type of anti-depressents. (I think that's what there called) :confused:
    Please tell me everything you know about it.

Thanks!
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Dec 5, 2008, 07:19 PM

What particular antidepressant drug are you thinking of taking? Each has different side effects, some worse than others. If we knew what name of the drug we could better advise you.
    ingrid119 Posts: 63, Reputation: 9

Dec 7, 2008, 08:28 PM

If you're talking about similar personality side effects to those of upper and downers the answers no. But it does have the potential of making you more depressed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When do you actually need anti-depression pills? [ 6 Answers ]

I have a friend who's not been well for 8 months. She's been going to a psychologist for 3 months but while she is a lot better, she's still not OK. There are moments where she's very, very weak, and I feel like no matter what I say, she won't stop crying and thinking about things and making...

Side effects [ 1 Answers ]

What are the side effects of metoprolol succ er in adult males

Anti depression medication and pregnancy [ 3 Answers ]

I know a girl who was taking an anti depression drugs. She took it during the first trimester of her pregnancy. And from what I heard her doctor told her that there's a good chance that her baby might be physically harm and definitely will have mental retardation. That is just a rumour but I want...

Depression Medication [ 9 Answers ]

Hey, I have depression at the moment, but none of my medication is doing anything and the fact I can't find one that does anything makes it worse. So far I have tried Citralopram 10mg then 20mg Sertraline 50mg then 100mg Its really annoying me spending all this time on medications that...

Depression Medication + Weight Loss Pill [ 8 Answers ]

Hello... I started taking a Fat Burning Enhancer called Lipo 6. The first couple of days of taking them went all right. I did however have the normal effects which is light headed and increase in heart rate along with sweating. I go to the gym and today it really effected me. I was working out like...

View more questions Search