Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    terreneuve Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2008, 09:29 PM
    Lincoln 20KW Electric Furnace
    Hi

I am looking for an installation manual for a 20KW Lincoln Electric furnace.

Tried Google but nothing comes up?

Thanks

John
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Dec 3, 2008, 04:24 AM
    Good luck finding one. Lincoln furnace was a small manufacturer that was more of assembly point. They made the cabinets BUT all the components that went into the furnace were off the shelf. All parts for there furnaces are available but you will just need the original part number off the parts to get them Or know enough about electric furnaces to know what to use in the original parts place.

Lincon put a wiring diagram on the back side of the blower door access panel and the clerance to combustibles is listed on the model number tag as required by law.

Sorry but that is all I know about Lincoln.

Dec 3, 2008, 04:52 AM
    For thermostat control would you think the low voltage side terminal block would be wired to the thermostat as other electric furnaces as no control side wiring diagram with the furnace.

Are Lincoln now out of business as this was manufactured in 2005?

Thanks brother!

John

Dec 3, 2008, 05:40 AM
    First look on the model number label and post the address and state along with the exact model number where lincoln is now located. By law it is required to be there with the model number.

The low voltage for heat only should be the R=Red and W=white terminals on the low volt wiring strip. If blower control terminal is available it will be the G=green terminal.

Dec 3, 2008, 07:44 AM
    There is no address just "Made in Canada" The model number is FEM20-M2401AM-A.
    Power is 20KW

Thanks
    John

Dec 3, 2008, 12:00 PM
    Sorry no help here. I have looked through all my electronic model ID's.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Electric furnace 20 kw [ 1 Answers ]

I am getting a 20 kw electric furnace for my cabin... I think it says to use 240 60 amp braker... I may have 220... that OK? I do have 200 amp service... anyway... 6/3 wg or 8/3 wg?I think the book says 49 amp draw... dont have book now... tks

Electric furnace 20kw [ 1 Answers ]

Hi tks for help.. I am getting a 20kw electric furnace for a cabin.. specks say a 60 amp 240 fuze or braker I guess.. I think I have 220v... 200amp service.. its a small house in the country... so if it's a 60 amp 220 or 240 breaker... is that about a # 4 wire?that seens pretty big... will...

Electric furnace [ 1 Answers ]

My furnace will turn on with the thermostat but it will not shut down. Is this a problem with the thermosts or something in the furnace. Thanks

Electric Furnace [ 5 Answers ]

My electric furnace will work perodically, I'm not sure of the brand or model, it's in a 1986 doublewide. It will run and heat fine for a few days, and then it will just stop for a day or so, then start again. Inside the furnace panel I can hit the rocker switch to the ON position, instead of AUTO...

How to convert a gas furnace to electric furnace [ 1 Answers ]

Is there a conversion kit

View more questions Search