Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cas540 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2008, 09:11 AM
    Cleaning the ignitor
    I have a Janitrol GUP075-3A furnace. Can you tell me how to clean the ignitor.
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Dec 1, 2008, 09:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by cas540 View Post
    I have a Janitrol GUP075-3A furnace. Can you tell me how to clean the ignitor.

Here it is.
    Attached Images

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No power to ignitor [ 7 Answers ]

Hi; I have a goodman furnace model GMP075-3 and I have no power going to my hot surface ignitor power vent satrts up and I hear the control board click and my voltmeter shows 0.05 and jumps to 0.06 and back to 0.05 when it clicks. I hear the gas valve open and then shut when no flame after...

Furnace ignitor [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone. I am having a problem with my furnace. The ignitor won't lite the gas. I can lite it with a long match and it works fine until the thermostat cuts it off. I changed the ignitor thinking that was the problem, but it still won't lite by its self. How do I check to see if I am getting...

Need for replacing ignitor [ 2 Answers ]

At what OHMS reading does the gas furnace ignitor need to be replaced? It is a White Rogers furnace.

Ignitor will not ignite [ 7 Answers ]

I have a intertherm honeywell furnace about 6 years old and the ignitor will not ignite so furnace will not turn on... I put in a new ignitor in but still will not ignite... Is anybody out there familiar with this problem and can direct me in the right direction... Thank you very much... Paul

Possible ignitor problem [ 2 Answers ]

My York Gas Heater Won't Fire Up!! After Accessing Panel To Gas Components I Heard Rapid Ticking... ignitors I Suspect. But No Flame! Do I Have A Ignitor Problem? Txs In Advance, Matt

View more questions Search