Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    scribbles43 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2008, 08:20 PM
    80's MOVIE racing/revenge
    This was an 80's movie I do believe and I thought it starred charlie sheen when he was young but couldn't find anything on it> It started w/ him and his girlfriend getting into trouble and I believe they were killed and he comes back in his brothers image and races cars... it was a black car... lamborghini style and he would race the guys who killed him... street race straight aways and would eventually leave them in the dust. They would try to catch up only to see the black car parked perpendicular and run into the car exploding and killing the bad guys... he does this one buy one and the final race is against a corvette... silver w/ maroon pace stripes on it if I recall. It's bits and pieces but that's the just of it and I believe the setting is in the plateus of west Texas or Nevada... desert type... and there is a garage where the bad guys hang out at... around 5 or 6 bad racers I do believe! Any help would be great... it's been forever since I've seen it.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Nov 27, 2008, 08:31 PM

The Wraith (1986)
    scribbles43 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2008, 08:35 PM
    THANKS< and I posted another... very fast response and this site rocks!!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Nov 27, 2008, 08:44 PM

You're welcome.
    necovska27 Posts: 20, Reputation: 2

Dec 10, 2008, 07:51 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by scribbles43 View Post
    This was an 80's movie i do believe and i thought it starred charlie sheen when he was young but couldn't find anything on it> It started w/ him and his girlfriend getting into trouble and i believe they were killed and he comes back in his brothers image and races cars...it was a black car ....lamborghini style and he would race the guys who killed him ...street race straight aways and would eventually leave them in the dust. They would try to catch up only to see the black car parked perpendicular and run into the car exploding and killing the bad guys.....he does this one buy one and the final race is against a corvette....silver w/ maroon pace stripes on it if i recall. It's bits and pieces but thats the just of it and i believe the setting is in the plateus of west texas or nevada ....desert type....and there is a garage where the bad guys hang out at....around 5 or 6 bad racers i do believe! any help would be great .....it's been forever since ive seen it.
    I think it's "The Wraith"
    unca tank Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2012, 07:13 AM
    Son of ford
    eprater3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2012, 09:20 PM
    Was that the movie or what I'm trying to watch it so was that the name of the movie

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Car movie/ Horror/ Racing [ 2 Answers ]

That I can remember is about a man who was killed, but then came back to life. He had a black car who he raced the bad people. As he raced these bad people his car would go faster and pass them really quick then he would turn back and crash his car head on. Both cars would explode then the black...

80's or 90's Racing Movie [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to find the name of a movie that featured a steet race across the US. There were all kinds of cars from Ferrari's, corvettes etc. The most memorable scene is where one racer is being chased by the cops so he drives his car onto a moving 18 wheelers trailer. I think it might be speed...

Old racing movie [ 2 Answers ]

What is the name of this older movie? In the movie these people are racing across the country. And there are these two woman in a corvette that can change the colors of the street lights for there advantage to win. There is also a man in the beginning that has a lambo, but can not drive it, so...

Old horror car racing death movie [ 1 Answers ]

I saw this old movie the other day about this race that takes place where you get points for running people over. Anyone know what is called because its driving me mmmmaaaaddddd!

View more questions Search