Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amywoody316 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2008, 05:02 PM
    Spotting one day and not the next am I pregnant
    Hi
    My name is Amy and me and my husband have been trying to have a baby for 6 years.We have been having sex a lot.. I had my last period around Oct.12.. but I have been eatting like crazy which is so not like me I'm not a big person , and I didn't feel good the other morning almost got sick but in like 15 minutes I was OK ,I'm really bloated.. and yesterday I thought I started my period but it was just spotting so I just thought I would start the next morning but when I checked in the morning it was like I never even started.. I took a test and it was negative.. but I think it's to early... I'm just wondering am I pregnant or is this just me and I will start my period soon
    niagirl Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2008, 10:47 AM

I have been going through the same thing as you... I am not sure either and my doctors appointment is not until next week. I will take a ept tomorrow...
    Have you had any more bleeding since then?
    amywoody316 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2008, 03:26 PM
    Yea I did today for about a hour then it stopped.. but my man tells me that my nipples are bigger and darker and I'm really moody latey and I even though I get 8 hours of sleep a night I find I'm still tired all day

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnant and spotting [ 2 Answers ]

I took a pregnancy test yesterday and it came back positve. I am 32 days late and now I am starting to spot. Should I be worried?

Pregnant and Spotting [ 1 Answers ]

I took a home pregnancy test Mon, Sept 8th and it was positive. I started to spot Saturday morning so I took another pregnancy test and it was positive again. Today is Sunday and I am still spotting... it is light brown to very light pink... What could this mean ? Could I be losing the baby ?

I'm 5 weeks pregnant and spotting [ 4 Answers ]

I am a little over 5 weeks pregnant and I just started spotting. But I did have sex lastnight is this normal? My first ob appt isn't until July 15th.

Spotting while pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

is it normal to be spotting at 25weeks while pregnant? :confused: I'm not sure its supposed to be happening but it just started today. Its kind of strange that this randomly started because I can still feel my baby kick inside of me so I'm guessing he's doing okay in there. I don't have sharp...

Spotting at 25 weeks pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. I am 25 weeks pregnant. On Friday night after straining during during a bowel movement, I had some slight vaginal bleeding/spotting. I went into the emergency room and they did vaginal examination (where they saw some minor bleeding), an ultrasound (that turned out normal) and other blood...

View more questions Search