Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pauline77 Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2008, 07:48 AM
    Late period and white discharge
    I was due on my period last Friday but it did not come I'm 1 week and 1 day late feeling sick and having to go to the toilet a lot when I have wripe myself there is this white discharge could it have possible have happeed this month and when should I do a pregacy test beause I did one this morning but said negative
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Feb 23, 2008, 11:27 AM
    It is possible if you've been sexually active.. You can test and have it be pretty accurate the day your period is late, before it will probably just show negative. Since you are late, I would wait another week and relax, don't stress out as that can make it later, and test again in a week if it does not come. If it is still late and doesn't come, and the tests are negative, go to the doctor and get a blood test.
    BostonMadison Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2008, 05:17 PM
    I had the same thing happen to me last month. I was over a week late with white discharge that turned into a bad yeast infection. Unfortunately, I did get my period.
    sam7686 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2008, 10:09 AM

Pauline-what ever happened, were you pregnant?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late period,white discharge,sore breast, very tired,negative pregnancy test [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there, I am a 26 year old woman(I'll be 27 in 16 days) and currently have three children. Lately I've been experiencing heavy white discharge (no odor), achy breast (in one breast only), sleepiness, and abdominal discomfort. It's a possibility I could be pregnant. But the thing is I've...

Brown discharge and late in my period? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 18 years old and my last period was on aug.26.2007 since then I been late in my period we are in oct.9.2007 and I'm still late in my period.. but my period is irregular but I know there's a possibility I might be pregnant me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex a few times... I went out today...

Pink discharge and late period [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am 7-13 days late depending on how my cycle aould have ame this month, I have took about 5 tests in that time all - , on the day I was supposed to get my period I had some light pink discharge only a few times when I went to the bathroom,it stopped and now about 4 days later it is back is this...

Cramps no period white discharge [ 2 Answers ]

I have had sore breasts for about 2 weeks nowmylastperiod was about 2 weeks ago... I've been having cramps and once and again discharge of a normal colour... I'm about 2 weeks from my period so I shouldn't be experiencing cramps... And I donīt take contraceptive pills etc... Please answer...

View more questions Search