Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    coolbrezzeb Posts: 74, Reputation: 1
    -

Nov 3, 2008, 11:02 AM
    Call Log for cell phones
    Ok I have metro pcs.and early this year I would say about February my whole phone book was deleted by mistake.and out of the whole list there is about three people I would love to talk to again.even some who as recent two mounths ago.I was wondering if you guys knew anything about getting a call log of the people I dialed and called me to my cell phone... do you guys know the asking price?2nd I want to know if there is a system where you can put in a person old cell phone number which is now disconnected and find out the first and last name of the person who had the cell phone-verizon wireless number.its a old flame that I want to find.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Nov 3, 2008, 02:49 PM

Contact your cell phone provider and ask them if they can give you the monthly calling log for both incoming and outgoing calls from your phone. They might not go back that far but I'm sure they will be able to come up with your logs for a small fee. Yes, there are reverse look ups for cell phones but they cost.
    -

Nov 3, 2008, 03:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by twinkiedooter View Post
    Contact your cell phone provider and ask them if they can give you the monthly calling log for both incoming and outgoing calls from your phone. They might not go back that far but I'm sure they will be able to come up with your logs for a small fee. Yes, there are reverse look ups for cell phones but they cost.
    Do you know the website or around the cost orphone number in whichfor me toget reverse look ups?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 3, 2008, 03:30 PM

There are free reverse look up but it depends if they have cell phones or prepaid there is no listing.

Metro PCS does not provide phone lists, since they provide unlimited service and don't even want to provide a paper month bill. ** and if you ever tried to get hold of a real person on metro PCS, well good luck.
    -

Nov 3, 2008, 08:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    There are free reverse look up but it depends if they have cell phones or prepaid there is no listing.

Metro PCS does not provide phone lists, since they provide unlimited service and don't even want to provide a paper month bill. ** and if you ever tried to get hold of a real person on metro PCS, well good luck.
    I OK the person I'm trying to do a reverse cell look up on had a verizon wireless bill.I know the number and her first name.she was a friend,turned flame.. do you know the name of the web sites the has free cell phone look ups
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 3, 2008, 09:47 PM

Do a simple goggle search on reverse phone search, you should get several good ones that pop up.

If the first one does ot work, try a few.
    -

Jan 14, 2009, 12:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    Do a simple goggle search on reverse phone search, you should get several good ones that pop up.

If the first one does ot work, try a few.
    I was wondering if you knew any free cell phone reverse look up sites.all I am trying to do I sifnd out thelast name.why pay for that.she had verzion wireless,I know the number which is not disconneted.and advice

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cell Phones [ 2 Answers ]

Hello,How do I find out who is calling my cellphone private?

Cell phones [ 1 Answers ]

How can I find chelsea wakefields cell phone number

Cell phones [ 3 Answers ]

Do you know of any cheap plan that has unlimited texting. :)

Cell Phones [ 1 Answers ]

How can you identify who a phone number belongs to if it is listed to a cell phone? Is there a way to ID the caller or trace who the number is assigned to? I receive calls from numbers that I do not know and I have tried a reverse look-up with programs such as "Anywho" with no luck. Is anyone...

View more questions Search