Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vzlancoolchama Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2008, 06:14 PM
    Ticking in ear?
    Okay, I am a very active person and today and other days my ear has been having a ticking sound when I jump, it scares me, it sounds like something inside is moving but I don't know what it is. Do you know?:confused:
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Oct 29, 2008, 06:22 PM
    Just let a physician or a nurse have a look at that.
    Nobody here is clairvoyant. Don't run the risk of a real problem damaging your ear !
    It may be just something like water. Or it may be...

:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ticking Hard Drive [ 2 Answers ]

See Below

Ticking noise from drain [ 2 Answers ]

We have PVC pipe for the waste water in our house. Whenever we run the dishwasher or run the sink in the kitchen, we get a tick, tick, tick, etc. sound when the water flow slows. I assume this is due to the water trickle hitting the pipe wall. Is there anything that can be done to stop it? ...

Hmm the clock is ticking [ 5 Answers ]

Welp my ex is going back to school soon and we started chill almost every night and or talk on the phone we act like buddies and kiss and hug and what not I never ask about a relationship but its like she comes to me and crys about going to school and what not and I just feel like crying about...

Ticking cat [ 1 Answers ]

Hello! This is mostly idle curiosity, since may Rana-cat's been like this for 9 years now and it doesn't seem to bother her. I have two cats, Rana and Pyret, and Rana makes ticking noises when she walks on laminate floors (not carpet (obviously!), not tile, not linoleum, and I haven't ever had...

Loud ticking/knocking [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 98 dodge dakota sport 4 cyl. Pickup with a loud ticking/knocking. I'm fearing it's a rod or? Is there a trouble shooting technique I'd like to to this myself thank you

View more questions Search