Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angellove0223 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2008, 03:46 PM
    Love songs by women
    I was wondering if you can give me some love song suggestions that are good that are sung by women or men and women that are very nice for couples plzzz give me suggestions of songs thanks
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Oct 27, 2008, 03:57 PM

Michael Buble - Lost
    Eric Clapton - Wonderful Tonight
    Celine Dieon - My Heart Will Go On
    Toni Braxton - Unbreak My Heart
    Edwin McCaine (Spelling) - I'll Be
    Staind - Tangled Up in You

Can't think of too many by women and men. There is a "Dirty Dancing" (movie) song by a duet that is awesome. "I've Had the Time of My life" I believe.
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Oct 27, 2008, 03:58 PM

Everything by Lifehouse
    When You Say Nothing At All - Allison Krauss
    Ultra Member

Oct 27, 2008, 04:00 PM
    You Got It Bad - Usher
    Tim McGraw and Faith Hill - It's Your Love
    Whitney Houston - I will Always Love You

Few more...
    Ultra Member

Oct 27, 2008, 04:08 PM

If I were you I would just go on ITUNES and look up "love songs" or something of that nature. There are a ton out there. Some we have suggested though you probably wouldn't find on a "Lovesongs" album (Everything by Lifehouse is awesome)... Most of the songs listed on this thread thus far are newer and would probably fit your style better...
    samuelspeak Posts: 71, Reputation: 5

May 4, 2011, 07:14 AM
    I've finally found someone ~ Bryan Adams and Barbara Streisand
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

May 4, 2011, 07:18 AM

Joan Jett
    Blondie

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I am married to a women But am still In love with my Ex wife [ 13 Answers ]

I need this question answered. I have been divorced for about 4 years now. We haven't talked since we separated. Well I recently got married and my ex wife got married 7 months ago. Well I had to contact her cause of an issue about a car that we owned. Since we divorced I lived in Kansas and her in...

Sad Love Songs [ 9 Answers ]

Yes we know they are cheesy and we laugh at them most of the time but I found myself listening to a lot of sad love songs and it helped. Here are a few I listened to: Elton John: Guess that's why they call it the blues Bon Jovi: Always Roxy Music: Oh yeah and Dance Away

I'm a married female and I'm BI love women more then husband [ 3 Answers ]

I love my husband but it seems I fantasize about women and want to have sex with women then him. We do recreational drugs at times and can have lots of sex with him but if we aren't on them sex with him really doesn't interest me. When it comes to women and haven't been with many at all I get...

Need some new songs on love [ 2 Answers ]

Hey all. I'm looking to see if anybody could help me find any good songs relating to love/relationships/liking someone (in the alternative rock scene). Lol, its funny, but I'm just looking around and wondered if anybody could suggest some songs to me. This is sort of a list of what I like....

What are good hip-hop songs to make love to? [ 2 Answers ]

I love music and so does my lover. I'd like a bunch of songs for a fun night but am having a hard time creating a playlist. It's going to be a surprise. What are good hip-hop/rap songs to make love to? Any music actually would work, but that's what I prefer. Thank you for your time

View more questions Search