Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xmasladyon Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2008, 09:55 AM
    Looking for 80s or 90s fantasy movie about a little girl and her father
    Please some one help me , looking for a fantasy movie about a little girl and her father both with powers, I think the girl can destroy things when she is angry or upset and can make fire come out of her hair and destroy the enemy by raising her hair up.The father powers is by touching his head or hair I guest, and the father was killed at the end and the child got angry and destroy all the enemy by herself. Please I need the TITTLE PLEASE.My kids need the movie and I do not know the name of the movies.Thanks
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Oct 24, 2008, 10:04 AM

Are you thinking of "Fire Starter"? Based on one of Steven King's first novels. Drew Barrymore played the girl.
    Jim e funk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2008, 10:05 AM
    I'm real sure the movie is Firestarter.
    I'll give you a link for the internet movie database.
    Firestarter (1984)
    xmasladyon Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2008, 01:03 PM

Yes yes that is the Tittle FireStarter, thanks all of you , now I can buy the DVD

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need Movie Title from fantasy/horror movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hi There, For YEARS I've been searching for this one movie. The only things I can remember about the movie are as follows. 1. This is a sort of fantasy movie that has to do with a barbarian warrior type of hero, and goblins, or trolls. 2. The main part of the movie I remember, is that...

Movie--rare B movie, fantasy genre. Forgot name. [ 1 Answers ]

This is both vague and detailed. I recall seeing this movie, but I never knew the title of it. I think it was a B movie from the late 70s to early 80s (give or take). I remember the movie very well, though I didn't see the whole thing. I know not the title or any of the participating actors. They...

Movie--rare B movie, fantasy genre. Forgot name. [ 1 Answers ]

This is both vague and detailed. I recall seeing this movie, but I never knew the title of it. I think it was a B movie from the late 70s to early 80s (give or take). I remember the movie very well, though I didn't see the whole thing. I know not the title or any of the participating actors. They...

Fantasy movie or TV movie from late 70s early 80s [ 1 Answers ]

Remember seeing this fantasy sci fi movie on TV in the late 70s likely early 80s about a boy traveling with a band of creatures being chased by kinds of snake men... lots of slow motion fighting, flying arrows, swords and such- playing games like rolling bones but for the life of me I can't find...

My boyfriend plays girl with me. Do you think he is gay or is it only a fantasy? [ 7 Answers ]

I love sex and I love to give my partner all the pleasure they want. I started for touching him on his and he liked, after some time I figured that he would like to play on there, so I did. I bought a toy and we both enjoy it. After that we always exchange positions (I am the boy and he is the...

View more questions Search