Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shannonlovesbri Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2008, 02:19 PM
    How do I get rid of this callus on the cartiladge of my ear
    OK so I got my cartiladge of my ear peirced about a year ago and this lump formed on my ear its kind of like a callus and I don't want to have it cut off but its really grosse? Is there any way I can get rid of it its on both sides of the whole where the peircing is? Help
    Bural21 Posts: 190, Reputation: 18

Oct 21, 2008, 02:25 PM

Is your piercing infected? Or are you possible allergic to the metal in your ear? That could be why you have a bump.
    shannonlovesbri Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2008, 02:27 PM
    No and I've had this lump for at least 6 months now its like a big lump of skin and its on both sides of the peircing its disgusting someone told me its probably because I got it peirced using the gun but I dunt think that's why
    Bural21 Posts: 190, Reputation: 18

Oct 21, 2008, 02:30 PM

That's possible, my cartilage was done with a gun and I have a light lump too. I'm told there's puss in it, though, when I had the doctor look at mine, he said it was normal. But if it gets bigger to go back. I wouldn't be terribly worried unless it hurts.
    somebody22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2009, 04:19 PM
    I've hear using the gun causes them... I think the only way to get rid of it is to get I cut off

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vaginal callus [ 2 Answers ]

A week ago I noticed a few little white bumps around my vagina (around the hole, if you will). I innitially freaked out and thought it was genital warts. I immediately made an appointment with my gyno that day. It turns out, to my relief, that they are calluses!! The doctor said they are caused by...

What do I need to know about cartiladge piercing before I get anything done? [ 5 Answers ]

I've been wanting to get the cartiladge in my ear pierced for quite some time now, but I keep hearing horror stories from people about severe infections, etc. I feel like there are some things I should know before getting this done (to prevent anything from happening). I'm aware that any type of...

View more questions Search