Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sue bernard Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2008, 06:23 AM
    Starting up a domiciliary care agency
    Friends are starting up their own domiciliary care agency and I have been asked to trawl the internet with any ideas for the paperwork side of things... i.e. forms, templates, etc etc.. If anyone has any idea of where I should start I would be appreciative of any help or advise. Many thanks Sue
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Oct 20, 2008, 06:41 AM
    Hello Sue:

It's going to take a little more than that... Depending on a jillion little factors, you're friends don't need PAPERWORK at all to start their company. All they have to do is declare it to be so, and it is.

So, now that the company is started, you need to find out WHAT they're actually going to DO. Are they going to SELL something?? Are they going to buy a building? Are they going work out of their home? Are the friends related? Is one or some of them putting up money? Do some of these people have assets that they want to protect in case the enterprise they're considering fails??

These, and MANY other questions need to be answered BEFORE you determine what "paperwork" you need - if ANY.

excon
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 21, 2008, 01:12 AM

Hi, Sue!

You might also want to click on the following search.

Starting a Domiciliary Care Agency - Google Search
    Wanna_Help Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2009, 01:56 PM
    Hi Sue,

We have established a Care Agency only a month ago. You MUST declare yourself to the CQC (Care Quality Commission)
    Follow the links to

Proffessionals Guidance
    Social Care in the Community
    Adult Social Care
    Domicillary Care

In there you#ll find the Govt Legislations and fees for registering yourself as a Govt approved Care Agency, I hope you have some savings.
    To register we paid around £2500 before we even started paperworks and other stuff.

Hope that helps
    StevieM Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2010, 08:49 AM
    You can get a new business starter pack from the UKHCA (http://www.ukhca.co.uk/newbusiness.aspx). Steve Mills, DoCare Limited
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 8, 2010, 01:22 PM
    Old and now archived thread to which the original poster hasn't returned in nearly two years.

Thread is now CLOSED.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Starting a care agency [ 2 Answers ]

Hello is there anyone out there who could give me an idea of how to start a new home care agency and the likely start up costs and how I obtain new clients etc many thanks

Setting up a care agency [ 1 Answers ]

I would like any information that anyone could give me regarding setting up a care agency,this would be personal care, some help with domestic work, shoping etc, We would not be looking to provide nursing care although I am a Registerd Mental Nurse, Also could anyone tell me if my Registration is...

Starting a care agency [ 3 Answers ]

How do I gain information on how to start a care agency

Home care agency [ 1 Answers ]

I want to establish a home care agency here in WA. I want to know the step by step process and where to get necessary forms.

View more questions Search