Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mothertoad Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2008, 06:18 AM
    Hunter 44110 programmable thermostat installation
    What do I do with the orange wire? I have a heat pump/ac unit and am switching from a non-programmable Honeywell
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Oct 16, 2008, 01:49 PM
    Which terminal did the orange wire come off on the old thermostat
    wmproop Posts: 3,749, Reputation: 91
    Ultra Member

Oct 16, 2008, 04:12 PM

OK,, once again,, hurry before its to late,take that piece of junk hunter tstat back to where it come from .it is junk and even if it works it won`t last long.get you another honeywell unless you just like waisting your money
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Oct 16, 2008, 04:25 PM
    I think we are all on Honeywells payroll. LOL
    mygirlsdad77 Posts: 5,713, Reputation: 339
    Plumbing Expert

Oct 16, 2008, 05:10 PM

I wish I was on the honeywell payroll. Lol

But buying a cheap thermostat is like buying a cheap car, you never know how long it will last, and the first time you take it for a drive, it usaully fails. Honeywell will stand behind their products.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wiring for a hunter 44110 thermostat [ 3 Answers ]

My old therostat has two wires. I don't know where they hook up at in the hunter I bought the old wires are a red one and a white one I the old therostat is a robertshaw any help would be great

40 yr old Carrier Weathermaker thermo to Hunter 44110 programmable [ 3 Answers ]

40 yr old Carrier Weathermaker thermo to Hunter 44110 programmable -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Carrier is a 9 wire 40 yr old round thermostat. I had a programmable years ago and just matched the color code, didn't like it and took it off....

Problems wiring Hunter 44110 thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

I just bought a Hunter 44110 thermostat for an old gas wall heater. Only two wires came out of the wall and were unmarked (even the old thermostat didn't identify + and ground). I have read the instructions and connected one wire to ground and the other wire to RH. Note there is a jumper between...

Hunter thermostat 44110 [ 2 Answers ]

I have hot water baseboard heat, and installed the hunter digital thermostat 44110, and followed the directions as directed, I had had wires W, Y and RH, I marked and installed Each of the wires, and put them where they were marked on the thermostat. I felt well and all of the lights ( temp,...

Hunter 44110 Programmable Thermostat Wiring HELP! [ 3 Answers ]

My current thermostat has the following six wires, hooked as follows: Orange to O Green to G Yellow to Y1 Red to R Black to C White to W1 I am attempting to install the Hunter Programmable thermostat, which only gives me 5 placements for wires:

View more questions Search