Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hitham Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2008, 01:17 PM
    Man love watching his wife having . With another guy
    Hi there, I have seen a film, I think it in 1990s or 80s, I'm not sure. About a man who love watching his wife having sex with another guy through a one-side mirror wall. This is turn him on too much. He did't sleep with her unless he watch her make sex with another. IS ANY ONE KNOW THE NAME OF THIS MOVIE?
    I'm tried searching for it but I couldn't find it.
    I'm sorry for the grammar, I'm not a native speaker.
    Gekko Posts: 347, Reputation: 77

Oct 10, 2008, 12:23 AM
    Worth a try - It might be this one, except he watches via a TV...

Animal Instincts (1992) - Plot summary

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No love from wife [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, Let me start at the beginning. I met my wife about 9 years ago. We courted for about 4 years before getting married. To be honest it wasn't a very cordial relationship even then, but somehow we managed to stay together, with me holding up the relationship more than her. She comes with...

My Wife is still in love with her Ex-boyfriend [ 10 Answers ]

I love my wife more than I have ever loved anyone else, but I’m having a difficult time with dealing with her and her past. My wife has stated that if something happened to me, such as dying, then she would go back to him, even though she has said that he treated her badly. By badly means that...

Wife in love with another man [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, Me and my wife have been married for 8 years, and last week I found out she is in love with another man through the internet. She was always a chatter, but I was getting suspicious. She always used to get up one hour before work, but lately it had been 2 hours. And one day I woke up to use...

I love my wife and son but! [ 6 Answers ]

I relocated from South Carolina to live with her family but they treat me like crap. People here in naples Florida are fake and I want to go back home Its never good enough for her family what shouls I do I really love my wife and son but things are not going to work out here in Florida and she...

In love with wife but love another lady as well [ 22 Answers ]

Hello, I have been married for close to 3 years now, we really don't have any issues within us at all. We are happy in all possible ways. We are emotionally attached, we are sexually happy. But yes because of my work nature I am unable to spend time with my wife as much as before. Also recently I...

View more questions Search