Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jennapbt Posts: 131, Reputation: 19

Jun 11, 2006, 09:59 PM
    Marlboro Miles
    I was wondering if anyone knows where I can find the catalog (paper or online) for the Marlboro miles products. I believe they have stopped the "5 miles" promotion and was just wondering if you could still redeem the miles.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jun 12, 2006, 03:42 AM
    They quit redeeming those at least a couple years ago.

Jun 13, 2006, 06:56 PM
    Then why did they stop putting "5 miles" on the packs until a few weeks ago?
    rustenaphalus Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2006, 07:18 PM
    Rick, I don't think he's referring to the "5" and "five" UPC difference, but the fact that new packs of Marlboro's don't have any miles at all listed on them. I was wondering myself if they're dropping the promotion. As far as a catalog goes, if one is available yet, try eBay or wait for yours if you're signed up.

HTH,
    Rusty

Jun 18, 2006, 03:03 AM
    Yeah that's what I'm asking where do I find the catalog!
    rd68 Posts: 122, Reputation: 10

Jun 19, 2006, 05:54 AM
    www.marlboro catalog.com
    scezoom Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Jul 19, 2006, 10:45 AM
    For Marlboro Promotions call 18006275267 and get to the promotion department, ask them to mail you a catalog, I just got one myself and the five miles expire 9/30/06

Jul 19, 2006, 04:13 PM
    There is seriously only 10 items in the catalog. A sweater, a jacket, a watch, a zippo, a duffel bag, a flashlight, an ashtray, leather game set, a sleeping bag, and a tent. I would have thought that being the last catalog they would have much more than that.:( :confused: They used to have much more than that in the past.
    kriskstar Posts: 23, Reputation: 0

Jul 23, 2006, 03:21 PM
    Time to switch to the camel cash
    wizzz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2006, 03:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJ
    They quit redeeming those at least a couple years ago.

Got news for you. Their final catalogue is about to expire Sept. 2006. Call 1-800-MARLBOR(o)... give 'em a call, get your cheap stuff while it's still shipping from Taiwan. :eek: :D
    secforce718 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2006, 10:06 AM
    Marlboro has just recently stopped adding the Marlboro Miles to its packages. They are offering a catalog only available by calling 1-800-Marlboro
    Upon getting the catalog, you will have until the end of September 2006 to get your order in to them. Hope that this will help and clarify your question.
    mexron1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2006, 05:49 PM
    What's the address to send your miles to?

Sep 24, 2006, 09:29 PM
    According to the order form it says:

Address the envelope to:
    Marlboro Gear
    P.O. Box 5114
    Dover, DE 19906-5114
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 25, 2006, 06:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kriskstar
    time to switch to the camel cash
    Umm maybe time to stop smoking altogether. :rolleyes:

Sep 25, 2006, 05:08 PM
    Well just shipped out the miles. I ordered 1 sweatshirt, 2 jackets, 1 watch, 2 zippos, 1 flashlight, 2 ashtrays, and 1 tent. Hopefully it gets there in time, post office said it would.
    kriskstar Posts: 23, Reputation: 0

Sep 25, 2006, 05:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem
    Umm maybe time to stop smoking altogether. :rolleyes:
    that's pretty stupid, cause were only talking about the marlboro miles going out of existence, not the actual brand marlboro, and I don't think people who smoke, smoke just to get crappy stuff, they go to garage sales for that. I feel bad for smokers, I used to smoke and I quit but I notice how all non smokers have to throw in their 2 cents about why people shouldn't smoke.
    GotMiles Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2006, 09:03 AM
    Hey Jenna...

What I can tell you is that I just got off the phone with Marlboro to see if I could get a catalog from them as I have almost 7000 mile to redeem. As you probably already know, they aren't sending out any new catalogs. However, they did tell me that since I am already in their system, if I can get my hands on a current catalog I should send in my order form with my miles and they will do their best. From experience, I do know that they do fill orders that come in after the Sept 30 deadline.

So, if you have found a way to get your hands on the catalog and order form, would you mind telling me where you got it?

Thanks.

Nathaniel

Oct 12, 2006, 09:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jennapbt
    I was wondering if anyone knows where I can find the catalog (paper or online) for the Marlboro miles products. I believe they have stopped the "5 miles" promotion and was just wondering if you could still redeem the miles.
    Hey Jenna... (I just tried replying to your question, but I think I screwed up trying to send it.

Here's what I can tell you...

I just got off the phone with Marlboro and (as you probably already know) they aren't sending out any new catalogs. However, since I'm already in their system they told me that if I can get my hands on a current catalog, I should send in my order and they will do their best. I know from experience that they have filled orders for me that arrived late to their offices. I'd love to redeem the 7000 miles I have here, but like you, I don't have a current catalog.

Did you happen to get your hands on one? If so, where did you find it?

Thanks.

Nathaniel

Oct 12, 2006, 09:13 AM
    Hey Jenna...

Oops... well I guess my first try on this site actually did go through. And now I'm seeing that you posted a note saying that you did get your order out. I take it then that you did get your hands on a current catalog. So, I have a question...

The catalogs usually come with a second order form. Any chance you might consider sending me your catalog with the second order form so that I can redeem these 7000 miles that are just going to die here in my desk?

I'd really appreciat it. I'd pay your postage after it arrives and then I'd be happy to allocate some of the miles for something you wanted to order but didn't have enough miles for. Sound like a deal? I know it's hard to trust strangers, but I assure you that if you can help me out here, I will honor my word with you.

Let me know.

Nathaniel
    LadyDi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2006, 06:02 PM
    I have 8,665 miles that I have not sent in to marlboro with order forms !
    My question is will they accept the miles even after the September 30, 2006 deadline?
    If they will accept them I will help someone out with a blank order form that they sent to me for a friend... thanks LadyDi
    [email protected]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Nautical miles [ 3 Answers ]

Where can I go on the net to find the nautical miles between caribbean and latin american cities?

1999 Honda Civic miles and gas? [ 2 Answers ]

How many miles can a 1999 honda civic drive with one tank of gas? How many gallons can a honda civic have?

Divorcing, moving 28 miles away [ 7 Answers ]

We filed for divorce in Jan 2006, we sold our vacation home and now have our primary residence up for sale. I do not have an attorney, I am representing myself, my husband has an attorney. I am working on a settlement agreement with his attorney, all of which indicates me moving to central Orange...

Honda Civic '98 70K miles, no pep [ 1 Answers ]

Him, I have a Honda Civic 1998, and recently had the timing belt replaced, among other regular service things. 70,000 miles. Yesterday I noticed when I step on the gas there is no pep, like it chokes a bit or just doesn't want to speed up. Someone told me I need oil. I'm down a quart. Does this...

View more questions Search