Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Harsha Manjula Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2008, 10:53 PM
    How to write service period request letter.
    Hi! I need to know about the way of writing service period request letter from HR Manager.

Can you help me on this, please?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 2, 2008, 12:10 AM
    Hi, Harsha Manjula!

Greetings and WELCOME to the site! I just moved your question that you had posted in Introductions to this topic area so that it would get the most exposure to those who are best able to answer it. Introductions is for people to introduce themselves and we try to not ask questions there.

We would appreciate it if you would return to Introductions sometime to tell us a little about yourself though, if you would be willing to do that.

Concerning your question though, what exactly do you mean by a service period request letter?

Thanks!

Oct 2, 2008, 12:20 AM
    Hi Clough

I need to get service letter from our Human Resource department. There fore I have to request this via mail from HR manager. If you able to write a sample letter for me and send through this or the >E-mail Removed< mail. It's great help to me to create my request to our HR dept.

Thanks
    Harsha
    Uber Member

Oct 2, 2008, 01:01 AM

Hello again, Harsha Manjula!

You are the one who knows the specifics to what you are needing. None of us here know the specifics.

If you would post a draft of your letter here, then I or some others would be glad to critique and edit it in order to make it the best that it could be.

Thanks!

Oct 2, 2008, 01:55 AM
    HERE BELLOW I HAVE MENTION MY LETTER FOR YOUR UP DATE IF ANY CHANGES PLEASE DO AND REPLY ME SOON.

Dear HR Manager

Request of Service Period Letter.

Harsha manjula Premarathne who is bearing EPF No 1010 me have been rendered my 10 year service at Brandix as a EDI coordinator. Here with I would like to request a service Period letter according to my service time at this company.

Thanks.

Your sincerely

Harsha Manjula
    (EPF- 1010)
    Uber Member

Oct 2, 2008, 02:13 AM

Hi, Harsha Manjula!

Some questions that need to be answered in helping you with your letter the best.

Do you know the name of the Human Resources Manager? If so, you don't need to put it here, it's just important that I know that you know that person's name or not. Is it a he or a she?

What does EPF and EDI mean?

Just for clarification, is the service period the amount of time that you have worked for the company?

What is the purpose of requesting this kind of letter from the Human Resources Manager, please? That's probably the most important question of all here. Is this a letter of recommendation that you are requesting?

Thanks!

Oct 2, 2008, 03:11 AM
    Hi the mention bellow in read your request
    Human Resource Manager Name - Mr. Samantha
    EPF mean - Employee Providential Fund No
    EDI mean - Electronic Data Interchange
    Yes service period letter mean the amount of time I working letter
    purpose of this letter request is To get new school Admission to my son
    Yes this is a recommendation letter from company

Thanks for your quick respond and hope continue on you help until the sort out my Issue.

Thanks
    Harsha Manjula
    Uber Member

Oct 2, 2008, 03:26 AM

Hi, Harsha Manjula!

It's now very early in the morning where I am and I now need to get some sleep! In order to give you the best help, I do need to be alert concerning what I will write.

Thank you for providing the information that you have.

Someone else may also come along who can give you excellent help. I will still be back on this thread and help you as needed once I am rested. None of us are paid for the help or advice that we give here.

I'm sure that you understand.

Thanks!
    Uber Member

Oct 3, 2008, 03:44 AM
    Here is a sample letter for you. It could be tailored to fit your needs.

Subject: Request of Service Period Letter and Recommendation

Dear Mr. Samantha,

Please accept this correspondence as a request for the confirmation in writing of the time that I have been in service to this company as well as for a recommendation also in writing, for the services that I have performed.

(Concerning the admission for your son to a school, it would help to have additional information from you as to what that is concerning.)

The way that I have begun this letter, is a standard and professional way to start such letters.

Thanks!

Oct 3, 2008, 03:55 AM
    Hi Clough

Thanks a lot. I'll continue the letter as you advice. Thanks again your help.

Thanks
    Harsha Manjula
    Uber Member

Oct 3, 2008, 04:06 AM

Hi, Harsha Manjula!

Again, as last night, it's very late for me here. If you would post a draft of your letter here, then I would be happy to look it over and suggest ways that you might improve on it.

Thanks!
    pankajsingh147 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2009, 04:48 AM
    How to write a letter to epf department for amendment in my surname. Because I have mentioned wrong information. Please help me as early as possible
    hellobpo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2009, 02:33 AM
    Non sense... if some one ask for a help.. the answers should be crystal clear... this is just waste of time..
    dineshchilaw Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2009, 02:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    Hi, Harsha Manjula!

Some questions that need to be answered in helping you with your letter the best.

Do you know the name of the Human Resources Manager? If so, you don't need to put it here, it's just important that I know that you know that person's name or not. Is it a he or a she?

What does EPF and EDI mean?

Just for clarification, is the service period the amount of time that you have worked for the company?

What is the purpose of requesting this kind of letter from the Human Resources Manager, please? That's probably the most important question of all here. Is this a letter of recommendation that you are requesting?

Thanks!
    How to request my E.P.F?
    dineshchilaw Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2009, 02:16 PM

How to write request my E.P.F letter?
    chir801 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2010, 02:40 AM
    Hi sir I am a student of BBM. I am very poor in writing letters so can you sggest any website
    chandanam Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2012, 08:04 AM
    Hi

I need to get a service letter from the our HR.Please let me know how to write a request letter.

Thanks & Kind Regards
    Chandana

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to write service charge increase letter to customers [ 2 Answers ]

We are having our own pest control services business, recently after petrol rates hike by the government our pesticides and transportations are increased... we like to write a letter to all our regular customers to request to increase our charges in polite,clean,good way help us to write a letter...

How to write Letter [ 5 Answers ]

I need to write a letter to companies, hotels, etc.. Introducing our optical (vision/eye wear).

Request Tutorial For Closure Letter [ 1 Answers ]

If I were to write a letter to create closure after someone I loved passed on, how would I go about that? What should it include? Thanks!

How Can I Write Introduction Letter [ 1 Answers ]

How Would I Set Up A New Business Introduction Letterto Other Companies Esra

View more questions Search