Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brittykitty Posts: 76, Reputation: 2

Oct 1, 2008, 05:25 PM
    Daylight by latittude
    My question is:

If Calgary receives 7 h 54 min of hours of daylight (sunrise to sunset) on December 22. On the same day, Edmonton receives 7 h 28 min hours of daylight. Explain why the number of hours of daylight is less in Edmonton than in Calgary on December 22.

I believe it has something to do with lattiude but I'm not too sure, can anyone help me?
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Oct 1, 2008, 06:12 PM

Hello BrittyKitty

Have a look here (LINK) !!!

Success with working out your homework !

:)
    khanyne Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2008, 06:13 PM

December 22nd is the shortest day of the year. I hope this helps with you conclusion.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Daylight Savings Time [ 2 Answers ]

Can some one tell me when Georgia and other southern states complied with the Federal Law regarding Daylight Savings Time. I am trying to find out information on when Georgia actually complied . And if possible your point of reference. Thanks

Daylight savings time [ 2 Answers ]

Any issues with dst? Don't use outlook calendar

Daylight Savings [ 2 Answers ]

Is it this weekend? When do I change my clocks? Tonight (March 10th @ 2am) Or tomorrow (March 11 @ 2am) Thanks

Daylight Savings changes & MS Dbs [ 2 Answers ]

With the standard beginning and end dates of daylight savings time changing next year, will any of the MS database products be affected? My site is still using Access 98, as well as 2000, SQL/Server 2000 and Oracle 10. My concern is really for the functions packaged with those database. Will they...

Daylight time new dates [ 8 Answers ]

I was on the NBS site to set my watch. The standard time notice reminded me we will be on daylight time longer starting this year. I am sure the old Mac I was using has no way of knowing it. Where is that information stored, and how do you change it? Could be a bigger mess than Y2K turned out...

View more questions Search