Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chinaware Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2008, 03:23 AM
    Sex on second date and.
    So this guy first asked me to go over to his place for a first date to watch some movies. Then he asks me if I'm the type of girl who kisses on a first date and I said "it would depend" and he ended up not kissing me. That night was cool and he kept texting me everyday after that night until we went to a rave together and I ended up having sex with him the second time I saw him. After that he still kept texting everyday and arranged to meet again just to hang-out and stuff. On our third meet, we just stayed at his place with his friends and watched TV. We made out but I wasn't in the mood for sex so I told him I didn't want to fool around. He took me home and still kept texting me until we saw each other again 3 days later. He picked me up from home and we went to his to have sex for a bit but I had training so I had to cut it short. Then he drove me to training and kissed me goodbye. He texted me after my training a couple of times and then didn't the next day so I initiated a text conversation. Then I somehow managed to tell him that I wanted sex that night and he made me come over and I stayed the night. We had a fantastic time watching movies and other things. He also cuddled lots in bed and it felt nice.

The problem is.. I'm not sure about what I want from this relationship. If my attachment is purely sexual or if I am starting to like him. He has not bothered to text me after that night which was strange but I texted him after a couple of days and he texted back.

Is he still interested or should I just move on?
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Sep 2, 2008, 04:33 AM
    It's sexual. You have not even gone out on a date. To make sure invite him out to a movie. Don't have sex with him and see if he contact you again.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 2, 2008, 05:47 AM
    How old are you. I don't necessarily agree its totally sexual, but obviously that's a big part of it.

You do need to re-examine your own values after giving into to sex on a second "date". Or even going on a first date that involved watching movies at the boy's house.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Sep 2, 2008, 11:52 AM
    I think maybe you should go out instead of at his house. I think this is sexual situation and nothing more.
    brkfstatiffs Posts: 263, Reputation: 21

Sep 2, 2008, 03:29 PM
    The problem is, even if you do like him, because you slept with him so soon he will now or probably already has, put you in the category of hook up only type. That's how guys work. I never give in that soon when I'm dating a new guy or interested in someone, because I've learned the hardway. You can't take back but what you did, but it sucks because you jumped into things too fast and he probably will only want to use you and hook up.
    brkfstatiffs Posts: 263, Reputation: 21

Sep 2, 2008, 03:31 PM
    p.s how old are you? When you have feelings for a guy, you will know, it will be mutual and you both will talk on it. You won't have to guess. But be careful because if you continue to sleep with him so soon in the game, your only setting yourself up for hurt, since women's emotions get in the game that way, and guys... well they take awhile longer.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 2, 2008, 03:43 PM
    Try to keep the relationship "dating" go out, don't have sex on every date. If he still calls then it is a relationship, if he only calls to have sex, then that is what it is.
    akez Posts: 68, Reputation: 8

Sep 2, 2008, 03:53 PM
    I would go hide under a rock! The date process is over, before it even began. He didn't even need to buy you dinner. Do you even know anything about this guy to think you like him? You haven't gone anywhere together or spent quality time. No, cuddling doesn't count. Everyone like to cuddle. Don't sell yourself short.

Sep 2, 2008, 06:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by brkfstatiffs
    p.s how old are you? when you have feelings for a guy, you will know, it will be mutual and you both will talk on it. you won't have to guess. but be careful because if you continue to sleep with him so soon in the game, your only setting yourself up for hurt, since women's emotions get in the game that way, and guys ...well they take awhile longer.
    I'm 20.

To be honest, I never really had the intention to keep seeing him after the first time we had sex. But when we had the chance to hang-out with his friends, he seemed like the type of guy I would want to be a relationship with. Well, I'm not assuming that he is since you guys are totally right about me jumping ahead of time before I even got to know him. But at this stage, we both admitted that we liked each other but we're both confused as to how we do like each other- If it's a pure sexual thing or if we enjoy each other's company. Actually after we fooled around the second time, he told me that he's not sure about what he wants but right now he just wants sex without hurting anyone or being hurt. I kind of felt the same so I agreed on our plan to keep fooling around but I told him I totally don't mind being romantically involved with him eventually if something develops and he said he's on the same boat.

We have stopped seeing each other for a few days because we're both sick and I just got back to school with loads of work to do. But my plan is to sort out my feelings by agreeing to meet with him in the weekend if he asks. I'm totally not sure if I should keep fooling around with him or not though.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 2, 2008, 06:43 PM
    The fact that you are 20 does mitigate this a bit. From your OP, I assumed you were a teen. I would still cool it a bit.
    stickbone12 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2008, 06:55 PM
    Since you already jumped so far in the relationship process, it could be hard if he really does feel attracted to you or your body. I think you should talk to him and ask him if he really loves you for who you are and not for how well you can (do it) , but don't harass him about it either. In the end the best possible thing I can tell you is to find someone else who loves you, truly. And next time find out more about the person your going to bed with.
    ylaira Posts: 1,193, Reputation: 118
    Ultra Member

Sep 2, 2008, 07:55 PM
    You knew already what his intentions are and you feel you might fall for him. Women are emotional. Its hard to take a risk so I advise not to proceed with your set up. But of course the decision is yours.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 14, 2008, 08:28 PM
    Sex with a stranger, that's what you have gotten yourself into, and I think he is a rebound from your past relationship. Stop the physical, and find out if its JUST for sex, or not.
    fjsmith81 Posts: 122, Reputation: 11

Sep 14, 2008, 10:45 PM
    China,
    It's sound totally sexual, but you never know with these kind of things. People are a curious sort. Just because he is a man doesn't mean that he doesn't want a relationship from you, and just because you are a woman doesn't mean that you should want a relationship from him. Just wait and see how things play out. If you want to you can ask him. If he gets antsy about it then my guess would be that he doesn't want the relationship.

Sidenote: Someone posted that he didn't take you to dinner. So what is she a prostitute now? I love that three dinner and then sex rule it makes me laugh. Let's do the math, if you figure the first date will be dinner, that can be about fifty bucks, then the second date will be a movie, let's say twenty bucks, and then finally the third date, dinner again, let's make it one hundred bucks. And the grand total is $170. You are worth $170 dollars, but I want to include all of the other women if a man is really trying to impress you, then you could be worth over a grand. I'm just being facetious, but going to out to dinner with someone or going on an actual date with someone doesn't make them worthy enough to have sex with you. It's what you do on those dates. Hell, I lost my virginity to a man that never took me out to dinner before we had sex, he was my best friend. But that doesn't matter anyway. All I am saying is dinner or no dinner, knowing someone two days or six years it doesn't matter. People should have sex when both parties feel that it's right, and not do it because they have some guideline of when it is the appropriate time to do so.
    love1020 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2008, 09:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by chinaware
    So this guy first asked me to go over to his place for a first date to watch some movies. Then he asks me if I'm the type of girl who kisses on a first date and I said "it would depend" and he ended up not kissing me. That night was cool and he kept texting me everyday after that night until we went to a rave together and I ended up having sex with him the second time I saw him. After that he still kept texting everyday and arranged to meet again just to hang-out and stuff. On our third meet, we just stayed at his place with his friends and watched tv. We made out but I wasn't in the mood for sex so I told him I didn't want to fool around. He took me home and still kept texting me until we saw each other again 3 days later. He picked me up from home and we went to his to have sex for a bit but I had training so I had to cut it short. Then he drove me to training and kissed me goodbye. He texted me after my training a couple of times and then didn't the next day so I initiated a text conversation. Then I somehow managed to tell him that I wanted sex that night and he made me come over and I stayed the night. We had a fantastic time watching movies and other things. He also cuddled lots in bed and it felt nice.

The problem is.. i'm not sure about what I want from this relationship. If my attachment is purely sexual or if I am starting to like him. He has not bothered to text me after that night which was strange but I texted him after a couple of days and he texted back.

Is he still interested or should I just move on?
    If he texts you back and you want to have sex don't let him know that, and neither should you show it because then they will always call you just for sex like there booty call.
    You should go out like to dinner or the movies then you should see if its just a booty call or if you just want to be him for sex.
    Dragonfly1234 Posts: 161, Reputation: 49

Sep 17, 2008, 12:37 PM
    I never went on one single date with my husband. We were friends for several months, then one day we had sex. We didn't discuss our intentions really, we just had a good a time and one day we realised that we were in fact a couple. I'm not exactly sure how it happened but we've been together and very much in love for 8 years. Just goes to show that the 'socially accepted' way of beginning a relationship is not necessarily the only way.
    DonaldM_23 Posts: 86, Reputation: 10

Sep 17, 2008, 01:10 PM
    The situation is what we call FWB (Friends With Benefits). It convienant and oh yea no commitement.

Sep 17, 2008, 04:04 PM
    Thanks guys for your help. I've stopped seeing the guy but told him we can be distant friends. :-)
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 17, 2008, 06:33 PM
    A relationship now adays for sure can be anything you want it to be. That is the first thing, to know what you want, and to share and be honest with the other party what you want.
    pinkcelly123 Posts: 51, Reputation: 0

Sep 17, 2008, 07:32 PM
    PLEASE LEAVE THAT RELATIONSHIP ALONE ITS GONE.. THINK OF IT THIS WAY I PICK ANY OTHER RANDOM GUY KEEP HAVING SEX WITH THEM EACH TIME I SEE HIM OF COURSE HE IS GOING TO CUDDLE UP WITH me and pick me up.. EVERY TIME HE TALKS TO U HE IS THINKING HMM SEX.. he's a jerk move on he probably stop texting you because he is thinking you are starting to like him and he doesn't want to get to know you because he already had sex with u.. most guys are in it for the sexual/ physical get to know the person it's the mental and then worry about the sexual later because they have connected it messed up when u guys had sex he liked u for the physical but then u guys did it and BAME he is satisfied.. but if he comes back beware

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Invoice Date or Actual Date [ 2 Answers ]

Is it proper to post payment requests by the invoice date or by the actual date? I ask because if you post by invoice date, you never have a hard close. What if you get an invoice in September for a July invoice date? As long as it is in the same fiscal year, does it matter?

Don't know how to Date [ 7 Answers ]

I am an 18 year old girl, who hasn't had a single satisfying date thus far. I can't seem to get interested in anyone new to further an acquaintance, and I can't tell if they're interested in me either. My crushes tend to be on good, intimate friends, but we're usually already too far into the...

I want to date her again. [ 44 Answers ]

I was in high school (12th grade) when I dated a girl from work (3 years older than me) whom I was really good friends with for over a year. I was the happiest person alive when we dated. However towards the end of the relationship, which lasted for about 10 months, she always got extremely...

To-date total based on current date [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: I am trying to create a forumula that will give a cumulative or "to-date" total that will exclude future months from the total. i.e. ithe point in time is August and I need to show a to-date number Through August only even though September and October are included in The...

F-1 to H-1, what's the start date of H-1? Should be approval date or visa issue day? [ 3 Answers ]

As I mention before, I changed from F-1 to H-1 last year. I got my H-1 status in Feb 2004, but I went to my home country to get the H-1 visa stamp in August 2004. So I would like to know for counting my H-1 status, is it the date that USCIS (the Immigration) approved (which is Feb 1st), or the...

View more questions Search