Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Roel Zylstra Posts: 84, Reputation: 14
    Tech entrepreneur, perpetual student,lover of life

Jun 2, 2006, 09:34 AM
    The file you attempted to send has been detected as potentially unsafe
    I get an error from MSN Messenger 7.5 when sending a URL that says "The file you attempted to send has been detected as potentially unsafe and was not sent". Is there any way to copy multiple links (favorites) from Windows Explorer and paste them in MSN Messenger?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jun 2, 2006, 09:36 AM
    Put them in a word doc?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Secondary master not detected in bios [ 5 Answers ]

Bios does not detect secondary master in boot up although does show it on my computer and shows working properly. Having brought the system brand new I changed the dvd combi drive for a dvd rom and separate dvd writer and both function perfectly well during operation. All cables are connected...

Human medicines safe and unsafe for dogs [ 2 Answers ]

I've read where people have given asprins to their pets and other meds, I thought I'd post this site, thought it may be helpful to some. http://www.diamondpaws.com/health/drugs.htm

Partner is potentially suicidal [ 7 Answers ]

My boyfriend/partner is going through a very rough time and has had suicidal thoughts. When he gets like that, he feels that there is nothing good in his life and nothing will ever get better. He doesn't "hear" me when I tell him I love him and will stand by him and I think he's a wonderful...

If I file 1040NR, do I file state as nonresident? [ 1 Answers ]

The title says it all-I worked in several states but I am foreigner. Does that mean that I file state taxes as non-resident as well?

View more questions Search