Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Whitley1958 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2008, 12:32 PM
    Need info on painting - 3 girls reading
    I'm trying to locate information on a painting (title and artist, etc.). The picture contains three girls sitting on a [piano?] bench sharing an open book. Girls nor Reading are in the title so I'm having a hard time finding.

Thanks!:confused:
    StaticFX Posts: 943, Reputation: 74

Aug 22, 2008, 12:58 PM
    Can you take a picture of it and post it? Maybe someone will recognize it or the style? Is it old?

Aug 22, 2008, 07:40 PM
    Thanks Static, great idea. (Duh!)
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 22, 2008, 08:34 PM
    What is the title, please? You have indicated that neither girls nor reading are in the title.

Posting a couple of images here would be helpful. One of the whole painting and a close-up of the area where there might be a signature.

Thanks!

Aug 26, 2008, 06:31 AM
    Here is the picture.
    22mom22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2008, 11:01 PM
    Try Sir Walter Firle "the fairy tale" or "a good book".

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need info on G.WHITMAN,canvas oil painting [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone help me with some info on an artist by the name of G.WHITMAN. I have an oil painting (36x24).It's done on canvas.I was just wondering if he is known and if it could be of any value... Thank you.

I need lots of info starting a painting business [ 1 Answers ]

Hi,I am trying to keep my regular job and start a painting business. Where do I start? Do I need a license in ny? Where do I register my business? The more help the better. Thank you soooo much for all of your knowledge and help.

Really want a reading [ 7 Answers ]

I can't find anyplace that does FREE readings. THey all have hidden charges, and charged readings are so terribly inaccurate, but enough of that, is there anyone here that can give me a reading? If you can, let me know, and I'll send a personal message.

Am I reading it too much? [ 4 Answers ]

Jason is my friend's friend and I am interested in him. We went out last week in a group and jason asked if I knew that my friend (david) likes me and stuff. I told Jason that David and I are just friends and Jason called me later that week and we talked for a short while but never called me...

View more questions Search