Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bkperson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2008, 06:25 PM
    Buying cheap shingles
    Where do I get the best deal on roofing shingles or what should I expect to pay per square?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 26, 2008, 07:00 PM
    Buy good quality, a home is a major investment, buying a good quality shingle is so important.

Does your area have any discontinued warehouses ? But often Home Depo, Lowe's, but don't over look your local lumber yard who may actually make deals with you
    Mapleleafpete Posts: 125, Reputation: 4

Aug 29, 2008, 06:47 AM
    Around here I think they chage close to 20 bucks a bundel ,sq ft per bundel I'm not sure,lol?. you can get 15 yr shingels or 25 yr shilgels, I've seen homes that have had shingels on them for 50 years and they are now just starting to get worn out,time to change.Get a price on both ,like I sais 15yr shingels can last way beond the 25 to 30 yr limit depending on climate in your area, I no I haven't been much help but good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shingles [ 4 Answers ]

Can you get shingles in the genital area?

Shingles [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I've been miserable for 3 weeks. For 5 days I had unbearable pain and thought I had the flu. I took a lot of ibuprophen for the pain and slept for 3 days pretty much non stop. Then I went to work for two days and a small rash appeared on my back. I thought it was wearing a new pair of...

Buying property cheap [ 4 Answers ]

how to buy property for less than valued?

Could I have shingles? [ 5 Answers ]

I work at a day care where some children have come down with chicken pox, I have already had the chicken pox but have red bumps on the back of my neck and shoulder. They are not very itchy or painful but they are itchy and feel like some one is pinching me at times. Do I have Shingles? And...

Shingles [ 4 Answers ]

My concern is the shingle virus in a swimming pool would the virus be in the water if someone went in with a blister and if so how long would it remain in the water? Thanks

View more questions Search