Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    epco2 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2008, 10:55 AM
    Free repair manual on line for Kenmore washing machine
    I am looking for a manual for the 90 series Kenmore washing machine.
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Aug 21, 2008, 05:58 PM
    Hello epco2

The only free manual for the 90 series Kenmore washing machine is suplied with the machine itself.

There are several service websites where you can purchase paper manuals, and there is even one on-line operator and servicing/repair manuals site.

Try any of the following links :

Manage my Home on-line website

http://www.sears.com/Service

http://www.searspartsdirect.com/partsdirecta

http://www.searspartsdirect.com/partsdirectb

Success!

;)
    epco2 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2008, 10:59 PM
    I tried most of the links, but they weren't working, or my internet wasn't working well. I will try again in the morning. I tried Sears and they can't help unless I know the model number, which I don't and am trying to find that too.
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Aug 22, 2008, 01:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by epco2
    I tried most of the links, but they weren't working, or my internet wasn't working well. I will try again in the morning. I tried Sears and they can't help unless I know the model number, which I don't and am trying to find that too.
    Try tomorrow : I also see that there is a problem with these sites. I use that list already a long time, and the URL's are correct. Must be due to server problems or updating.

As to the Sears Kenmore 90 Series washing machine : the model number is printed on the back of the washing machine. There are several model numbers. Try the following numbers to see which one of them is your machine :

110.26912691 (most common)

The "on-line" URL is excellent : just register (free), and check out any manual at no cost.

Here is an example of a Kenmore 90 series manual (LINK)

(Hope that works !)

Success !

As always : if you require more info, please let me know. If this solves your problem, please rate the answer provided! Feed back is always appreciated!

:)
    waterheater Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2010, 02:06 PM

All very good websites above. If you require a service manual try http://www.alrepairmanuals.com/kenmore-washer.htm and search for your model. The link works.
    waterheater Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2010, 02:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by waterheater View Post
    All very good websites above. If you require a service manual try Kenmore Washer Appliance Service and Repair Manuals in PDF format and search for your model. The link works.
    Oops, misspelled.

Kenmore Washer Appliance Service and Repair Manuals in PDF format
    rongarza Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2011, 08:01 AM
    Thanks, Credendovidis. Your link leads to diagrams with part numbers, what they are, and how much they cost. This is great information.
    SICK OF KENMORE Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2013, 01:07 PM
    I need the codes to the Kenmore top load washer. Made by Whirlpool LA5705XKF
    GOT TO FIGURE OUT WHAT IS GOING ON AND FIND A WAY TO FIX IT

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Need washing machine manual and motor [ 1 Answers ]

I need a manual for a Maytag Performa Washing machine and a new motor to turn the drum and water pump

GE washing machine (149.0)--use with manual water fill [ 1 Answers ]

Live with a cistern and am trying washing machine without water hookups---haul water to put in the top. Cannot get the start cycle triggered even with knobs in right place and can hear sound of electricity turned on (will shoot the water OUT if go to THAT part of cycle, but will not begin...

Washing Machine Drain Line [ 2 Answers ]

Is it OK to use an 1 1/2" drain line if I have plenty of slope? Under the house it is 1 1/2" that I have to tie into. How far away is the max for the vent pipe?

Can I run a washing machine off a 3/8 line? [ 3 Answers ]

Hope someone out there can help me. My wife wants to move the laundry out of the basement to the 2nd floor. The room has a regular bathrrom sink already. I believe the line is 3/8. I replaced the sink with a laundry sink and was working on splitting the inlet line with a "T" so that the washing...

Washing machine line [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, We want to run a new washing machine drain line. We're considering running a new line tying into the main. For ease, was going to run in a trench line outside the house and tie in outside, rather than Going through the slab. Is this acceptable? Our old drain line has a hole in it, did...

View more questions Search