Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shortee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2008, 11:32 PM
    12 Day long Period!
    I'm 16 years old... And my boyfriend and I are sexually active, and he cumed in me... so we got a pill called the morning after pill and what it does is that it keep the egg from being fertilized and so I got my period 2 weeks early and everything was going fine... so I thought :confused:... So I've been on my period for 12 days already and around this time my boyfriend and I have been having sex while I'm still on it but my period is not that strong its kind of like spotting... anyways my point is that Ive never had such a long period before and I don't know what's going on.. I'm thinking it has something to do with the pill... so if you can help me... I really don't know what's wrong with me.. let alone what to do! :(
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 19, 2008, 11:47 PM
    Here's some info I found when I googled;

Will plan B throw off my period?
    plan B has no long-term effect on your monthly cycle. Most women will get their period when expected and their cycle will continue as normal. For some women, their period can come earlier or later than usual and be lighter or heavier.
    If your period is delayed more than a week or if you have any other cause for concern, talk to a health professional

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why is my period so long? [ 3 Answers ]

I got my period 2 weeks early and it was very heavy and I am now just starting to lighten up. I am on my 13th day. Does anyone know why this is happening or what it could be? :( I have never had it like this. Ask anything if need to...

Long period [ 15 Answers ]

I'm 18 and I'm not on birth control. I have my period right now and I'm on the tenth day (yikes). I'm normally pretty regular. I normally last about 6 days. But today being the tenth day I have started to worry. It is still very heavy. In my normal cycle I'm about as heavy as I am the second day....

Long Period [ 1 Answers ]

I have had my period now for 3 months it's not really heavy just constant I had a baby like 20mth ago by c-section I have done all the test for hormones and the come back normal How do I get it to stop and what does it mean? I am overweight I gained 100lbs durning my pregnancy.. I also have...

Long period [ 1 Answers ]

I have had my period for 15 days. What could this mean?

View more questions Search