Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AKaeTrue Posts: 1,599, Reputation: 272
    Ultra Member

May 21, 2006, 03:29 AM
    Philips big screen - color adjustment?
    Hi, does anyone know how to adjust the color on a big screen TV (by placement of the bulbs)? It became unbalanced while moving. Any suggestions?
    Thanks
    Kae
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

May 23, 2006, 03:44 AM
    Each model has it's own way. It usually involves a test pattern of some sort on the screen and directions how to adjust each light. Should be in the owner manual. If you can't find yours, post the make and model of the TV and we'll see if we can find one for you.
    AKaeTrue Posts: 1,599, Reputation: 272
    Ultra Member

Feb 28, 2007, 11:42 AM
    Rick,
    I know it's been a long time since I asked this question, and my TV has been messed up this entire time. Just this weekend my sister and I had a chance to take it apart in attempts to fix it.
    I just wanted to thank you for your advice. I would have never known that there were different tests to preform. I was able to find online an owners manual and it did give perfect instructions on how to do this.
    The TV is good now - just wanted to say thank you!!
    Kae
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Feb 28, 2007, 12:02 PM
    You are quite welcome! I don't know a picture tube from an innertube, but I did recall a similar issue I had and hoped it would help. I'm glad it did!
    chevynomad Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2008, 11:20 AM

I have a 60 in. big screen with yellow and blue shadows and the text on the screen super imposes in yellow and blue. I have had it 3 years and this just started this week. THe V has not been moved is it just an adjustment?
    garry hopkins Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2012, 05:14 PM
    Need 2 adjust the color brightness contrast etc

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Philips big screen TV [ 2 Answers ]

I have a philips big screen TV and all of a sudden the colors on the TV seem to have a yellow shadow. What caused this and is there anyway to fix it

Need name of older movie [ 2 Answers ]

It most probably was on television late 70's early 80's. There was a woman who cured the sick by touching them. I remember one scene in which she stopped a little girl's nosebleed. I know it's not much, please help if you can. Thanks!!

Color adjustment phiilips big screen [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have an hdtv phillips monitor 60 inches. A so called tech had replaced or fixed the board , we didin't had picture at all, now we do after the installacion but the color are all messed up I've play a little bit with the conversion of red blues etc by putting togheter the 2 crosses But I...

Having a problem moving my address bar from bottom of screen to top of screen [ 11 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I can't seem to bring up an address bar at the top of the screen because when I right click at the top of the page, the options are not lit up. I could only bring up an address bar at the bottom. Since it gets in the way at the bottom, I would like to know if anyone can help me...

View more questions Search