Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    topn0tchmami Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2008, 12:32 PM
    Anyone tried The Kyusoku Bihaku Whitening Pills?
    I just purchased them and I did my research before buying and it seems like they are very powerful. They are BFAD approved too. They contain NAC which is suppose to be the best glutathione booster. I just want to see if anyone has used them,and if they got any results,and if so how long it took.

Nina
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 31, 2008, 12:49 PM
    I don't know anything about skin whiteners but if you read through the skin whitening board here many people have posted what is a scam and what to watch out for so it is good to read up before you make any decisions.
    I don't know anything about the brand you are asking about but yes NAC optimizes glutathione and all amino acids which is what glutathione is.

Jul 31, 2008, 01:22 PM
    Well I know if it's a scammer or not. What I want to know is if anyone has ever used them. I see so many posts on dr. james, glow2thione, vitamins usa, metathione, all these others. Has anyone ever heard or tried The Kyusoku Bihaku Whitening Pills?
    babykong143 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2008, 09:08 AM
    I heard it really works

Type kyosoku bihaku on Yahoo and you should see some forums of users of the product.

If I didn't love my us brand of gluta, I would switch.
    linda86111 Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2008, 03:33 PM
    I Have A Few Questions Just For U If U Don't Mind... I Read Ur Other Comments N I Was Wondering Wut Race You are, Just To See If I Could Get The Same Results As You are. I Read That U Use The Papaya Kojic Acid Soap, How Many Shades Lighter Did U Get N How Dark Were U To Begin With? Also Have These Pills That U Just Bough Worked For U?
    Thanks For Ur Time ;-)

Aug 16, 2008, 05:11 PM
    Hey linda!

I'm so happy people are responding because I haven't been able to find any people who have used them, the ones I did find all speak tagalog and I don't understand that language.

Anyway linda, to answer your question. I am african american. Not too dark because my dad is black and white, so he is lightskinned. I am naturally medium brown. Like um brandy. Now I'd say I'm like little kims complexion. BUT that has a lot to do with it being summer and being in the sun constantly. The parts of me that haven't gotten any sun like braw straps and breast, things like that, they are really yellow. So hopefully in the winter my whole body will match.

As far as the Kyusoku Bihaku pills, I haven't started them yet. I am still trying to make sure they have so bad side-effects AND see the results of others that have used them. I plan to start soon and I will definitely keep you posted on the results.

Aug 16, 2008, 05:13 PM
    Babykong what U.S brand are u using?
    linda86111 Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2008, 05:23 PM
    OK... owww thanks a lot for answering me! But which little kim are you? U know she's been like 5000 different colors! Lol jk but have you achieved your results with the papaya soap only?
    Thanks bunches for your answer your awesome! ;)

Aug 16, 2008, 06:00 PM
    Lol I know right. I'm the one she is now.. the one she is on the last pussycat dolls when she was a judge. And no I haven't achieved the results I want yet so that's why I'm going to try the glutathione pills + my kojic acid soap.

I believe you need to work on the inside as well as the outside too. Hopefully I get my desired color. Wish me luck girl! Hahaha
    joeypotterflord Posts: 2, Reputation: 1
    -

Aug 23, 2008, 05:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by topn0tchmami
    I just purchased them and I did my research before buying and it seems like they are very powerful. They are BFAD approved too. They contain NAC which is suppose to be the best glutathione booster. I just want to see if anyone has used them,and if they got any results,and if so how long it took.

Nina
    As far as I know Kyusoku Bihaku is not anymore in the market. Mercury and Watsons pulled them out bcoz accdg to them it dsnt contain the gluta content that they claimed on the label. Im not sure if BFAD removed their license. Accdg to the report it only contains 0.49 mg out of 500 mg that they were claiming. As for me, Id rather buy Met tathione. It's a little more expensive, maybe a lot more, but at least you have the guarantee.
    joeypotterflord Posts: 2, Reputation: 1
    -

Aug 23, 2008, 05:34 AM
    As far as I know Kyusoku Bihaku is not anymore in the market. Mercury and Watsons pulled them out bcoz accdg to them it dsnt contain the gluta content that they claimed on the label. Im not sure if BFAD removed their license. Accdg to the report it only contains 0.49 mg out of 500 mg that they were claiming. As for me, Id rather buy Met tathione. It's a little more expensive, maybe a lot more, but at least you have the guarantee.

Sep 9, 2008, 06:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by joeypotterflord
    As far as I know Kyusoku Bihaku is not anymore in the market. Mercury and Watsons pulled them out bcoz accdg to them it dsnt contain the gluta content that they claimed on the label. Im not sure if BFAD removed their license. Accdg to the report it only contains 0.49 mg out of 500 mg that they were claiming. As for me, Id rather buy Met tathione. Its a little more expensive, maybe a lot more, but at least you have the guarantee.

I asked about that and they did the wrong testing. KB is still in the mercury store and I have to say, it is really effective, I have super smooth skin, I'm about to start my second bottle and I am seeing some lightening so I'm excited. Its very affordable too! KB is free form so it has to be tested differently. It is 500 mg though. I LOVE KB!!

Sep 9, 2008, 06:47 PM
    OH YEA.. MET TATHIONE WAS one of the fakes ;)
    U should stop waisting your money..
    pearl5989 Posts: 10, Reputation: -1

Aug 9, 2010, 01:26 PM
    I am mixed race (black and indian) I use it, my skin is flawless, I have been on these pills for a while. I LOVE IT... no blemishes, no uneven skin tone, soft skin, I'm 3 shades lighter, everyone around me noticed my skin change in two months(I saw a diference in 2weeks but people couldn't) I got really light gradually. I am still using it, for now I am using 500mg kb gluta +NAC and 500mg rosehip vit C ONCE A WEEK... just to maintain my skin I sometimes forget hahahaha. Because I am not sure if I want to get lighter but for now I like what I see. And I use spf 40 on my body everyday and spf 15 in my facial lotion.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Whitening Pills [ 1 Answers ]

Is it safe to use skin whitening pills? Are there any side effects, and if the pills work, will your skin be white for a long time? I was born white, but I've gotten tan over the years, and I'm beginning to miss my old color.

Diamond Whitening Pills. [ 2 Answers ]

Dear SiR, I am an African. I have small brown or black spots on my face. I want to remove them. A doctor advised me to use Diamond Whitening Pills. Do these pills have any side effect? If no, from where shall I get them? Best Regards. M. A. Hamid

View more questions Search