Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    justpassingby Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2008, 10:42 PM
    Removing dark spot on penis
    So I have this darkish, black spot. I have had it for a couple years and never thought about it. However, I am starting to see another one and I have been told it can happen do to over masturbation/sex. Im wondering:

1) If what I was told is true can I stop it some how?

And

2) can I get rid of it somehow? It is a bit embarrassing and really more to the point is I don't find it really attractive.
    Scottish2008 Posts: 501, Reputation: 32

Feb 5, 2008, 10:45 AM
    You should see a doctor. If it is from over masturbation/sex. It could be numerous of things. If you see a doctor he/she will help you out. Doctors can keep this confidential. How many years have you had this and what do you think the cause of it is. Can you please give us what this looks like in more Detaille. Hope to hear back from you
    justpassingby Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2008, 04:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottish2008
    You should see a doctor. If it is from over masturbation/sex. It could be numerous of things. If you see a doctor he/she will help you out. Doctors can keep this confidential. How many years have you had this and what do you think the cause of it is. Can you please give us what this looks like in more Detaille. hope to hear back from you
    My doctor has looked at me in that area multiple times, although not for that reason, and I am sure if he thought it was of anything serious he would have commented. In addition it has been years since it first appeared had to have been when I was a pretty young kid around 12-15 Im guessing.

Im not worried it is something bad. I know my doctor would have said something. And I would rather not have to do a doctors visit for it. My insurance wouldn't really cover it... >_>
    Scottish2008 Posts: 501, Reputation: 32

Feb 6, 2008, 04:41 AM
    You doctor will some time not even take notice to it. You should mention it to him. If you have a problem about anything you should bring it up to him/her. I could not even guess to what it could be. Do you scratch it often? Do you find it irritating? Is it getting bigger? Does it look like a heat rash? Can you please provide more information about it. This can give us a clear picture of what it could or maybe be.
    dracula723 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2008, 06:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by justpassingby
    So I have this darkish, black spot. I have had it for a couple years and never thought about it. However, I am starting to see another one and I have been told it can happen do to over masturbation/sex. Im wondering:

1) If what I was told is true can I stop it some how?

and

2) can I get rid of it somehow? It is a bit embarrassing and really more to the point is I don't find it really attractive.
    Get some TCP and use your little finger to dab a bit on the dark spots. Avoid getting it onto the tip of your penis as it can sting a lot there. It will sting a little anyway but its fantastic at cleaning it up and it can kill a lot of forms of bactiria. Also visit a doctor
    gps5000 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2010, 02:54 PM
    What is TCP?
    blunky Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2011, 08:11 PM
    I have little flat brown marks on my penis and I had for like years since I was 13 n now I'm 18 u think its something seriouse

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I've got a yellow spot like a normal acne spot on my penis. [ 21 Answers ]

I've got like a 1/2cm spot with a yellow/white head on it on my penis about halfway up. Its like a normal acne spot on a face but I have no idea what it is?. I've squeezed it, thinking it was a normal spot and whitish pus has come out (exactly like a normal spot on your face when you squeeze it)......

Fordyce's spot (White Spot on penis) [ 15 Answers ]

I have quite a lot of small white lumps on my penis and scrotum, after doing research and looking at pictures I think these might be Fordyce's spots, but I have found one spot which looks similar to the rest but maybe the littlest bit bigger and has a yellowish head, is it possible for the penis to...

Little spot on my penis [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I recently discovered I had a little spot on top on my foreskin an I want to know what it is can any body help I need to know asap thanks

Small spot on penis [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, sorry if this has been asked before (I tried searching but couldn't find what I was looking for). Just in the past few days I noticed a really small, maybe 1mm in diameter spot on the shaft of my penis. It is slightly raised and has a darkish head to it. I'm worried that it may be a wart...

View more questions Search