Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abesmommy Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2008, 06:02 PM
    What are my chances of being pregnant?
    I was on the depo shot for about a year after I had my son. I got off it. On the 21st of July my doc said I was ovulating. It's been 15 days and I haven't started. Ive taken at home tests and they are all negative. Ive had some brown spotting. Could I be pregnant or is this from coming off the shot?
    KissMe10der Posts: 306, Reputation: 22

Aug 5, 2008, 06:04 PM
    I think it might be you coming off the shot. When did you get off it?

Aug 5, 2008, 06:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by abesmommy
    I was on the depo shot for about a year after i had my son. I got off it. On the 21st of july my doc said i was ovulating. It's been 15 days and i havent started. Ive taken at home tests and they are all neg. Ive had some brown spotting. Could i be pregnant or is this from coming off the shot??
    I was due to get it again may 27-june 10

Aug 5, 2008, 06:13 PM
    How late are you for your period? A couple days? If so.. wait and test again in a few days. I don't think your pregnant.. but again if you are having sex its always possible.

Aug 5, 2008, 06:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by abesmommy
    I was on the depo shot for about a year after i had my son. I got off it. On the 21st of july my doc said i was ovulating. It's been 15 days and i havent started. Ive taken at home tests and they are all neg. Ive had some brown spotting. Could i be pregnant or is this from coming off the shot??
    A day or two... but I took the tests like 3 days ago. I've been pregnant before but had no symptoms except picky eating and sharp pains and I have that now

Aug 5, 2008, 06:21 PM
    Then test again.. we can't determine if you are or not over the internet..

Aug 5, 2008, 06:23 PM
    I know... I was just wondering if there was a chance because of the shot

Aug 5, 2008, 06:25 PM
    You know your body more then anyone..

Do you think your pregnant? If so, your best bet is to test again and see a doctor.

Aug 5, 2008, 06:28 PM
    In a way I do think I am, because I had unprotected sex not long before the 21st, but I don't think I am because the tests are negative

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there still chances of me being pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

Im 2 weeks late and I still didn't get my period I took home pregnancy tests and blood tests but they all came back negative. Im having signs of being pregnant but I'm still not sure if I am or not cause of the tests. Im so confused. Can somebody please help me.:(

What are the chances I'm pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

I am on birth control, yasim. And I forgot to take the last two active pills before the off week, and I had sex, and I'm just wondering if those 2 days off, which put me 2 days behind (as far as getting the hormones in my system)before I could start my next pack, which is today, I was wondering ifI...

What are my chances of being pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know if I had implantation bleeding. I satrted my monthly on Jan. 2 ended on jan 6. Started brown spotting on jan 8th, which is 2 days after I ended my monthly. And if it is not implantation bleeding, then does implantation bleeding only happen when you ovalate?

Chances of being pregnant? [ 3 Answers ]

I have been on Ortho Tri-Cyclen Lo for 4 months now, last week I forgot to take one active pill from the third week (which would be the last week of the active pills) and I took it either a little less or slightly more than 12 hours later. Following the directions from the pamphlet I took the next...

What are the chances of me been pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

Could I be pregnant, and if so what are the chances? My period started on the 20th May and lasted till the 26th, I had sex with my boyfriend on the 27th, 28th, 29th 30th, 31st and the 2nd, we did not use contraception and each time he came inside me. What are the chances of me been pregnant? And...

View more questions Search