Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xHannahxLouisex Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Aug 3, 2008, 02:11 PM
    Zalestrim diet pills
    Does anyone know if Zalestrim diet pills actually work?
    HarajukuGirl Posts: 207, Reputation: 9

Aug 3, 2008, 02:50 PM
    Unless you are severely over weight, do not take diet pills.

If your looking to less 10 or 20 pounds, diet pills are not healthy for you.

Aug 3, 2008, 03:01 PM
    I'm wanting to lose about 22lbs. I've tried changing my diet, having my 5 a day & exercising a lot but nothing seems to be helping :(
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Aug 3, 2008, 03:12 PM
    How did you change your diet? Feel free to actually list what you eat throughout the day, and list your workout routine.

Aug 3, 2008, 03:17 PM
    I've been keeping a record of what exercise I do (usually workout dvds & lots of walking) I've cut out take aways, lots of junk food & started eating lots of fruit, vegetables etc. I've been on this for about 4 weeks
    Ultra Member

Aug 3, 2008, 03:22 PM
    The best way to lose weight is to keep track of your calories. Here's my tailored diet plan... I'm a 22-year old male... so, it'll be relatively different from yours, as I have to take in about 2600 calories:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/nutrit...=better+eating

And I just realized that I had to eat more... so I don't start passing out.

You can eat a life of veggies/fruits, but that doesn't mean you'll lose weight. It's how much you consume.

With the diet above, I actually lost about 30 lbs in 6 months... and obviously I didn't stick to it religiously... as I went out to eat every once in a while, skipped a few workouts... etc.

Aug 4, 2008, 03:22 PM
    When I click the link it comes up as a blank page.
    Ultra Member

Aug 4, 2008, 03:25 PM
    Oh. Really?

Here:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/nutrit...ng-241985.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Diet pills [ 3 Answers ]

Do any one know how the diet pills Adipex works?

Diet pills [ 1 Answers ]

Are diet pills safe? I don't no if it comes under this subject but I need to find out for a study I am doing on it , so are they?? :D

Adricted to diet pills and over the counter pills [ 5 Answers ]

:o I have for the past 4 years been adicted to dietr pills and over the counter pills I even take more then I need toi have tried to stop before but just couldn't stop. I want to stop and I want to get better but I don't know how I can stop with out help but I don't want to sign myself into a...

Diet pills [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I'm 26 And Weigh About 163 And I'm 5'6. I Working Toward Losing 20 Pounds. So Does Any One Know Of A Diet Supplement That May Be Helpful That Really Works. I Also Watch What I Eat And Exercise.

Diet pills [ 3 Answers ]

I want to loose some weight. I was two sides smiler than I am rigth now. I am not overweight really but ia want to have my body like it was before. I would like to try with diet pills, but I am scared of side effects. I just wondering if just taking those pills for a while,...

View more questions Search