Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    China19 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2008, 10:50 AM
    I am dating a guy with kids, how should I get his baby momma to stop harassing us?
    I am dating a guy with kids, how should I get his baby momma to stop harassing us?
    Tuscany Posts: 1,049, Reputation: 229
    Ultra Member

Aug 4, 2008, 10:56 AM
    How is she harassing you?
    MsMewiththat Posts: 854, Reputation: 136

Aug 4, 2008, 11:06 AM
    Even without knowing whether she is really harassing you or not, I would suggest that you allow the "baby daddy" to handle it. I would recommend you avoid getting in the middle of that situation. That is something that he needs to and should be able to handle himself.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

His baby momma drama [ 29 Answers ]

I am currently dating a man who is expecting a baby with another woman in 4 months. He and I just started dating, and are enjoying our relationship- except for one thing. The soon-to-be mother of his child tries to control his love life, and has even physically threatened me if I don't leave him....

What can I do to stop my neighbor from harassing us? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello everyone! I am a new member and I hope someone can help me with my problem! I live in the South Bay, part of Los Angeles County. I have a "neighbor" (and I use that term loosely) who has been harassing us every since we moved in 3 years ago. She has turned it into a battle over...

Baby momma dramra [ 8 Answers ]

I've been dating this guy for 3 years now and about July of 07' we split up just to see if we were meant to be together. Eventually we got back with each other Jan 0f 08', but while we were split up he got another woman pregnant. She is due in July and he is in MO at basic training but he wants to...

Baby momma drama [ 2 Answers ]

Two years ago I met a guy at work and found out that he was married but he told me that things were not working out of course. Well I had just came out of a really abusive relationship and needed to get over my ex quick because I kept going back to him because I did not want to be lonely. To make...

Baby momma drama. [ 4 Answers ]

Okay so I have been with my boyfriend for a year now.. im 18 years old and he is 22. He has a child that just turned three and the mother is two-faced. At the beginning of our relationship she didn't get the concept about him being in love with another worman and she was no longer in the picture...

View more questions Search