Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RNM Posts: 61, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2008, 02:56 PM
    Flirty tips?
    Hey!
    I need some great flirting tips, some great flirtacious comments to this guy that I met once and now we are talking over email so I need some great flirty things to say to him! Thanks. :)
    hjpan Posts: 902, Reputation: 29

Aug 3, 2008, 03:06 PM
    Be yourself. Don't talk about religion or politics.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Aug 3, 2008, 03:16 PM
    How old are you? Flirting comes in many shapes and sizes... simply talking and enjoying one's company can be considered flirting... you don't have to "say" certain things.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

18 and 27 doesn't want sex, but is flirty with others [ 14 Answers ]

I've been with my boyfriend about 5months now and he's always had a bit of a reputation for sleeping with girls. I'm 18 he's 27. He wanted the relationship and now it's a few months on he doesn't seem to be bothered.hes surrounded by young hot girls because he runs a nightclub. I see him a few...

I need Tips [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I am starting Middle School in a couple of months and I really want some tips before I start so I know what to expect I know how to open a locker with the lock but what happens if I don't know where my homeroom class is and all of my other classes? I know what to do but how do I prevent them?...

Drunk Flirty Girl [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, my name is Mike and I'm a new member here. I have a dilemma about a girl that I really like, and would appreciate some advice. I've been talking to this girl "Krissy", for about two months. We've pretty much just been friends so far, getting to know each other. But there is some chemistry...

I need tips [ 4 Answers ]

Until yesterday my daschund always wanted to play with me or my bro. But now, she runs away when I come near. My dad might have done something to her when I was at my grandma's. It might be because she got in trouble for doing something bad. Please help.

Flirty flirty what next? [ 2 Answers ]

OK... well there is this guy. I really like him and people tell him he likes me, but I have never been in situation like this before, its all new to me. Could you please help me out by telling me what these signs mean, as I know every flirty sign has a hidden meaning: 1. he always gets a close...

View more questions Search