Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dcmcnabb05 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2008, 08:12 PM
    Small bump side of shaft of penis?
    I recently got back from my girlfriends house and we had fun but we didn't have sex but I spent time of excitement with my penis but she didn't have time to finish it for me so when I was going home I had blue balls and it hurt so I was going to wipe the slate (masturbate) but as I was doing it I couldn't get it up and it was tired and a bump came up on the side of my shaft is that a bump full of semen or is it an STD, I'm not going to die tomorrow right? Just want to know if I need to see a doctor I'm 16 don't want to talk to parents about it?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 29, 2008, 08:16 PM
    Well, it's not a bump full of semen, I can promise you that. However, have you been sexually active before? Is this bump painful?

You aren't going to die tomorrow night, but for a proper diagnosis you need to see a doctor.
    dcmcnabb05 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2008, 09:15 AM
    No I have never been sexually active
    I am a virgin and I've been with the same girl for 10 months
    And I'm pretty sure we've both been committed.
    I don't know how it would be an STD but I'm not sure
    Is this like a major deal or not?
    Thanks for your help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Small bump under head on shaft of penis [ 6 Answers ]

Hi there I am 26 years old and for the last little while have had a small pimple like bump on the shaft of my penis on the right hand side just under the head. It does not hurt and I don t think it is anything I had a phisically I couple of years ago and the doctor said everything was cool but...

Small Bump Above Penis Shaft [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 17 years old and I am a virgin. I discovered a small bump about 1 cm across right above the shaft of my penis about 1 week ago. It has not shown any growth. The area's colour is also slightly red/purple. I am of Indian nationality. Need some advice.

Small pimple-like bump above penis shaft. [ 3 Answers ]

So I have been with my girlfriend for about 8 months and I know she's been tested, and I was tested this past July and came out clean. I don't have too much of a sexual history aside from with her, and we haven't had sex for about a month now. A few weeks ago, I noticed a small raised pimple-like...

Small bump on penis shaft? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello. Here is my question. A few months ago I noticed a pimple like bump on the skin on the shaft of my penis. I believed it was an infected hair because I do shave down there. Over time the bump has gotten a little bigger (barely) and has turned black. It doesn't hurt at all nor does it itch. I...

Small lump just avove penis shaft [ 2 Answers ]

Hey, I'm Dave and I'm just a little worried about a problem I have =/ I'm 15 and I've discovered a small hard lump just above my penis. Its fairly embarrising but I'm just a bit worried that it might be something serious. The lump is under the skin and is a dark colour and doesn't hurt of itch....

View more questions Search