Nov 19, 2007, 03:43 PM
    Well I'm a boy and I don't like them at all
    ordinaryguy Posts: 1,790, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Nov 19, 2007, 06:21 PM
    Concentration test for guys
    All4Noah Posts: 50, Reputation: 2

Nov 19, 2007, 06:25 PM
    My husband says "Men like boobs because it gives them something to hang on too!" I married a reall "winner" LOL! Hope that helps!
    hauser5 Posts: 699, Reputation: 92

Nov 19, 2007, 07:57 PM
    This is what Sigmund Freud's theory was on this (not in his exact words):
    "nipples peeking through cotton are like a "boner" seen through the pants. They're sexually aggressive, and they're suggestive of erection and intercourse. The feeling imagined in seeing them transfers to the male's equivalent parts."
    All4Noah Posts: 50, Reputation: 2

Nov 19, 2007, 08:07 PM
    Comment on hauser5's post
    Very insightful... and thought provoking way to look at it.
    oneguyinohio Posts: 1,302, Reputation: 196
    Ultra Member

Nov 19, 2007, 08:14 PM
    Maybe not all guys do... as with anything different people have different favorites... some like the hair, the eyes, the behind, the feet, what ever... but perhaps the chest is the one feature that just sort of pops out their to differentiate the sexes at around the age of 14... so the guys just sort of notice it... just a thought?? Probably has some to do with the culture as well... long ago heavy (and top heavy) women were highly admired because it was believed they would be better moms... at a time when children were highly needed to work at home and do chores... over time smaller women became more fashionable... just mentioned that as an example of how culture determines what is noticed... one last thought is that they may be more instinctively noticed by young teen guys as an unconscious sign of how developed a girl is as a process that has remained embedded in the genetic codes since early man as a means to promote survival of the species
    xxrockrchickxx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2008, 10:48 AM
    Well, I've asked all of my guy friends that(minus the gay ones, they don't know why either, haha)
    Most guys have given me answers like 'because they're nice'
    I asked my boyfriend, he said because they're something to hold on to
    I guess its because guys don't have any, and naturally want what they don't have

Either that or
    Since guys tend to be really visual, they probably relate seeing boobs to sex or something, or probably seeing someone that stripped down makes them think of sex, wow maybe that could go with cleavage too(might be subconscious)
    And sex means passing on genes, which is some urge guys subconsciously have
    Duecey93 Posts: 207, Reputation: 3

Jun 12, 2008, 01:04 PM
    It is our instincts. Maybe it's because they're something that we don't have so we like them(even though we have breast but ours are not as big).
    speed797 Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2008, 09:16 PM
    We just like them. They look good and so do nice butts. We just like the look of them and the feel of them. Also because we don't have boobs like girls. Its just out nature.
    Rabbit91 Posts: 74, Reputation: -5
    -

Jul 28, 2008, 09:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Sodium
    Hoenstly Wats so great about boobs
    Ive asked all my friends[guys] about it and they can't come up with an answer
    Anyone on here know an answer?
    All males actually start as females , it is a genetic throw back that turns males into males. Thus an attraction to what we miss or did have.

Boobs are great :p
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 28, 2008, 10:17 PM
    It's because they all remember breast feeding and miss it. :);)

I'm kidding. We're all sexual creatures, admit it, when you see a man with a nice body, muscles, a good figure, it turns you on, well it's the same for men.
    -

Jul 29, 2008, 05:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg
    It's because they all remember breast feeding and miss it. :);)

I'm kidding. We're all sexual creatures, admit it, when you see a man with a nice body, muscles, a good figure, it turns you on, well it's the same for men.
    Do I turn you on ;)

Haha

I know I do
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 29, 2008, 06:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit91
    Do I turn you on ;)

Haha

I know I do
    I have a feeling that you are way too young for me rabbit. ;)
    -

Jul 29, 2008, 06:10 PM
    Dang, I love zee milfs :p

Haha
    DrLang Posts: 98, Reputation: 10

Aug 2, 2008, 05:40 AM
    Men like boobs because in our culture they have been very sexualized. There are remote cultures in South America and Africa where the women walk around topless, and no one cares. At most for the men in these cultures, large boobs could be seen as a sign of fertility. In our culture however, boobs are a sex symbol.
    mackythehacker Posts: 191, Reputation: 10

Aug 5, 2008, 04:39 AM
    Some guys like them some don't personaly, I don't really... lol, if a girl has them that I like, then it doesn't really bother me, but I would perfer a girl with smaller/hardly any boobs at all,
    Probz because I'm a 'clingy' person I love hugs and I perfer to be closer to the person I hug and not have boobs to get in the road lol
    kmarie23 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2008, 05:02 AM
    I have many male friends and they explained to me that there are 2types of men, the and the boobs.some men are obsessed with boobs (size etc) and some are obsessed with (the way it jiggles, size, roundness etc).Ive recently come to the conclusion that its just a male thing and my boyfriend is a mix of two types because he's obsessed with boobs and lol
    blue_st4r Posts: 59, Reputation: 0

Jan 3, 2009, 12:52 AM

Its to do with natural instincts, natural selection and human evolution over so many years. No guy likes breasts because society and media makes a big deal of it.
    Cinderblocks Posts: 38, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2010, 09:12 AM

Sorry if this has already been addressed but I didn't read the whole post. Large breasts have been valued since caveman days because of their ability to hold more milk and properly nourish children struggling to survive. Before modern medicine it was a total gamble if an infant would make it and proper milk supply was key. Men are attracted to big boobs because of insticnt. Socal code back in the day made us want the fat and pale because they didn't have to work.
    imonly16 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2010, 06:41 PM

I don't know, my boyfreind said "they are soft and warm"

I said "get a blanket"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

GUYS! Do guys like persistent girls? Do you like to be pursued? [ 13 Answers ]

I mean, wouldn't you like if the roles were switched? : ) Guys will keep trying to get with a girl they think is pretty, they don't give up! : P Wouldn't you like that?:p

For the GUYS! This sums up most guys problems here. Another great e-mail from DD [ 21 Answers ]

This is an e-mail from David Deangelo. He is 1000% correct here. Guys - LEARN from this. It's long BUT almost EVERY guy here does this... ***QUESTION*** Hi Dave, I recently bought your ebook because I have met a Girl that I am really into and I must make it work With her. You are...

Boobs [ 9 Answers ]

I'm 12 and I'm a 34 C and they say that your boobs are fully developed and I've had them since about 3rd grd and they have grown 2 cups since I got them in 3rd grd and now, I'm a C and I don't look like it at all I look like a B and it really weird and I don't like Wire bras or even padded ones I...

Boobs [ 7 Answers ]

Hey all I'm not sure where exactly to put this post but I figured it is part of weight loss but I'm puttin a copy here too so here we go. I'm 20 and my boobs are size 16 e and there tooo big I hate it and I got some problem with my hands where I get lots of pain in them my hand specialest...

My boobs [ 2 Answers ]

One of my boobs are bigger than the other is this normal? It bothers me so bad what can I do

View more questions Search