Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    russmiller32 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2008, 09:29 AM
    How do I cap off the spray hose on my sink?
    I want to cap off the spray hose unit on my kitchen sink but can't find the cap to do it. Is there one?
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Jul 27, 2008, 09:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by russmiller32
    I want to cap off the spray hose unit on my kitchen sink but can't find the cap to do it. Is there one?
    Follow the spray hose back to the valve body. It will have either a 1/8th or a
    1/4" thread. Purchase brass plug in the correct size, wrap the threads in Teflon Tape and remove the hose and install the brass plug. You may now install a soap dispenser or a chrome cock hole cover in place of the spray head. Good luck. Tom
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Jul 27, 2008, 12:38 PM
    Like Tom says there caps in Home depot of different sizes, click on the link below just for info, Thanks.

John

https://www.hardwareworld.com/F440-3...p-pPFKKYS.aspx
    Milo Dolezal Posts: 7,192, Reputation: 523
    Plumbing Expert

Jul 27, 2008, 12:58 PM
    If you have problem finding that correct size nut - than you can also do the following:

Remove spray handle, pull it under the sink, reinstall handle back onto the hose, neatly coil the hose and hang it high on the wall below the faucet under the sink.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Spray Hose on Kitchen Faucet? [ 4 Answers ]

How can I hook up a spray hose to a new kitchen faucet, which was not designed to have a spray hose? Thanks, Kavanaugh

What is dishwasher hose that goes to the top of the sink for? [ 2 Answers ]

We replaced our countertops in our kitchen and did not make the hole for the dishwasher hose that goes up to the top of the sink. What is this hose for and can we connect this direct to the drain?

Kitchen sink spray hose no pressure [ 1 Answers ]

My kitchen sink's spray hose has no pressure. I replaced the spray head and it sprays but water also comes from the faucet. What can I do?

Shorten spray hose [ 2 Answers ]

My spray hose on my kitchen sink is too long and continuously catches on the pipes under the sink. I want to shorten this hose, but have no idea how. Any info is appreciated.

View more questions Search