Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Neva Martin Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2008, 03:02 PM
    Domestic Sewing Machine parts
    I have an old Domestic Sewing Machine and have lost the zipper foot. Any suggestions for how to locate one?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 27, 2008, 03:00 AM
    The following site that can lead you in the right direction as far as finding parts to Domestic Sewing Machines. I hope that it is helpful to you!

The Domestic Sewing Machine Company

Hopefully, others might come along with more specific information for you.
    quiltlover57 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2008, 08:01 AM
    I have found several websites.
    Sewing Machines Antique & Vintage, parts, needles, shuttles
    www.sewingmachineparts.net
    Sewing Machine Manuals and Free Threading Diagrams from Sewusa
    Hope one of these help.
    Do you have a manual?
    I have an old domestic trying to find out how too operate it. Do you know where to look for the serial # at?
    Thanks
    quiltlover57
    Neva Martin Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2008, 08:18 PM
    I do have a manual with myn Domestic. It is called "Instructions for use and care of...." I haven't found a serial number, but my manual gives me a model number 151. I will try the antique sewing machine sites. Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Domestic, treadle sewing machine [ 2 Answers ]

I just lost a family heirloom in a fire, unfortunately it was being stored in another location that burned down and I had never had it appraised. Now I am trying to recover value information on it for insurance purposes. It was an upright "Domestic"brand treadle sewing machine from the mid 1800's,...

Value of Raymond Sewing Company Foot Pedal Sewing Machine [ 1 Answers ]

I am in possession of a Raymond Company foot pedal operated Sewing machine and I am wondering roughly what it may be worth. I believe it is from the late 1800's.

Domestic Sewing Machine No. 69 - Vintage 1919 [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Domestic "69" Rotary Family Sewing Machine vintage 1919. It was manufactured by the Domestic Sewing Machine Company, Buffalo, NY. It has several spare parts and a large needle box with an assortment of needles. It is mounted on a wood cabinet that has a swing-up top that then raises the...

Domestic sewing machine [ 1 Answers ]

I have a domestic sewing machine . The numbers on the needle bar is 1858 40 . This is a treadle sewing machine. I am not interested in selling it but would like to know the year it was made. If anyone could help that would be great!! Thank-you in advance.

Singer sewing machine parts [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have acquired a 1917 Singer Sewing Machine, and I am looking for parts. Any ideas as to where I could locate some parts for it. It is a model 127. I am specifically looking for a caster for the bottom of the frame, a belt that goes from the treddle to the actual machine and a knob for one of...

View more questions Search