Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dana_1227 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2008, 04:32 PM
    How Long Do Narcotic Medications Stay In Your System?
    I need to know about how long do narcotic medications such as Perkacet or Loritabs stay in your system after use?? Does it depend on the amount taken?? :confused:
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Jun 19, 2008, 11:21 PM
    Depends on the prescription, its strength, your metabolism, your weight, the amount you took, etc. so it's really hard to say... if you call your doctor they'll be happy to help you though, they can give you information about your prescriptions, and if it's not your prescription, well, then, you shouldn't be taking it.
    pablo71 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2008, 09:05 PM
    It Normaly Takes 2-3 Days (for Non Heavey Users) For Ie:percocets,vicodin To Leave The System.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long does certain meds stay in your system? [ 3 Answers ]

How long does it take for xanex, lortabs, and such other narcotic drugs does it take to leave your system?

How long does oxycotin stay in your system [ 9 Answers ]

How long does oxycotin stay in your system, and how long does herion stay in your system I've heard that there both the same thing besides herion was a street drug

How long does vicodin stay in your system? [ 6 Answers ]

How long does it take for vicodin to be out of your system?

Are their any pain medications that actually work that are non-narcotic [ 3 Answers ]

Two steel hips, 3 slipped disk, 1 disintergrated in my neck. Most of the time I get by but sudden weather changes and days when I can't walk or have to ride long distances really hurt.

View more questions Search