Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    skingovernment Posts: 48, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2008, 01:59 PM
    Likha papaya soap
    Has anyone tried this papaya soap. Is it effective or are there other more effective papaya soaps that you have tried.

Thanks.:)

Jul 13, 2008, 03:48 PM
    Anyone used it yet?
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Jul 19, 2008, 09:29 AM
    I used it a few years ago and couldn't really say I saw any change. But in all honesty, I am of the opinion that there is very little that can be achieved with something that is only applied temporarily on the skin and then washed off and EVEN then, I think it can be too drying on the skin. I personally believe creams, serums, lotions etc are the way to go if you are looking for effective lightening. Just my own opinion.
    Missj28 Posts: 75, Reputation: 2

Jul 19, 2008, 02:38 PM
    Some say they add more lightening chemicals to the soaps and don't regulate that as much as the lotions and potions. But Maharani, you do have a point. If its not left on that long then what's the use... Unless its being used in conjunction with a lightening lotion, and the soap helps make the skin more receptive by softening and opening the poors up more.

Happy Lightening!

Aug 5, 2008, 06:39 AM
    Hey, thanks for the tips. :)

Well, papaya soap is not really meant to drastically whiten skin. But YSA papaya soap when used for months will actually cause brightening and lightening of the skin due to exfoliation. It's just that they changed the formulation so I'm looking for a new one; hence, my question about LIKHA papaya soap.

Please let me know if you have any advice on natural whitening soaps like papaya and calamansi.

Thanks! :)
    topn0tchmami Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2008, 12:28 PM
    Likas papaya soap is OK, but not that potent, try diana stalder papaya kojic acid, it worked really good for me. Only like 10 bucks too. Try southgain on eBay.
    babykong143 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2008, 09:02 AM
    Ysa is really good, so is kojic acid soap from eBay.ph I've tried marief2nurse's and use it, in as little as a week to get lighter skin.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Has anyone ever tried grisi mother of pearl soap or their papaya soap? [ 2 Answers ]

I've purchased a bar of grisi mother of pearl soap(concha de nacar) and it is supposed to aid in fading small brown spots. If anyone has had experience withthese two products,can you give me insight as to how well it actually works?

What is the best papaya soap [ 11 Answers ]

I want to know what is the best papaya soap whether it's sold in the Philippines, elsewhere or in the Internet. I don't want to try kojic acid soaps or arbutin kasi they have side-effects daw eh and they're too harsh na it's not advisable to use sa face. Please let me know. Thanks.. :)

Has anyone tried the NEW AND IMPROVED YSA papaya soap? [ 7 Answers ]

I've been using ysa papaya soap for 2 years na and it has lightened my skin. This actually would have become a staple in my skincare regimen. But they put out a new kind of ysa papaya soap -new and improved daw. I thought it was exactly the same na iniba lang yung shape. However, parang it smells...

Likas papaya soap [ 1 Answers ]

Has anyone used likas papaya soap and let me know your experience and results.

Is papaya soap and cream in the US?. [ 10 Answers ]

Do anyone know if the papaya soap and cream is in the US?. In stores?. and have any one actually ues it?. and has it worked?

View more questions Search