Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    djensen07 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2008, 05:34 AM
    How do I get rid of yard fungus?
    Hi, I have a strange yard fungus growing from a spot the previous owner had cut down an old tree. It looks like little yellowish nugglets growing in my yard and if you kick them up the bottoms look like dog turds rolled in grass. They are pretty hard and really make a racket when I mow over them. Anyone know how to rid my yard of these nugglets.:(
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 16, 2008, 05:41 AM
    A picture would help.
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

Jul 18, 2008, 12:41 PM
    There used to be a liquid that you diluted with water, then hosed the offending area over a period, repeating applications as necessary.
    Can't remember the name of it though... I have a feeling it was called... Jeys Fluid... abit like a disinfectant as I remember, there are probably more up to date treatments now,a good thing would be to go to your local garden centre or alike and make some enquires.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Yard Fungus [ 3 Answers ]

I just joined this site and have a question about a yard fungus or some kind of mushroom that is growing in my yard. Member, Ericstewart, had a similar question and I've noticed that nobody has replied to his question. I'm going to try and attach a picture of the ones I have in one spot in my...

Fungus and wood [ 2 Answers ]

I just bought an older home with an upstairs shower that had been leaking into the framing below it. The section 1 pest report notes "fungus and rot decay" to the wood members below it, and recommends replacing all the damaged framing. However, inspecting this framing myself reveals wood that has...

Lillies With Fungus [ 3 Answers ]

We have a large number of Lilies around our yeard and we are noticing some spots and a white fuzz growing on the leaves, my father heard something about water and bakeing soda I said water and vinigar to spray on the leaves. Are either of these right or is it something else?

Toenail fungus [ 3 Answers ]

I have toenail fungus in both my big toes and the treatment the Dr. gave me doesn't seem to be working. I read that vinegar is good to use applying with a Qtip putting it under the nail and on the nail surface. I have been doing this for over a month and see no progress. Does anyone have a success...

View more questions Search