Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hotpinkpalmtree Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2008, 07:54 AM
    How do I make my boobs smaller?
    Hi, I am 16 years old, 5'6" and 118 pounds. (My BMI is around 17%). And I am a 32DD. I feel that my really big boobs overcompensate for my small figure. I've started noticing that if I don't wear a bra, I develop stretch marks, which is my WORST nightmare. (I've started using Cocoa Butter lotion to help prevent them.) I really want to have smaller boobs, but my parents don't want me to have surgery. Also, I don't want large scars on my chest from surgery. I'm afraid that I'm going to start doing unhealthy things, like not eating, until my boobs get smaller. I exercise less than I used to, but I usually exercise 2-3 times a week for an hour. I'm just not sure how my boobs got this way! And how do I fix it? I just want to be flat chested..
    plonak Posts: 742, Reputation: 117

Jul 18, 2008, 10:32 AM
    Im afraid that there isn't much you can do here.. God gave you big breast and that's just how it is..

Your weight is very good, in fact, you seem a little light to me.. considering your breast size.. I really don't suggest that you lose anymore weight, you will be unhealthy and it won't really do anything dramatic for your breasts.

I suggest you just hang in there, wear a supportive bra.. and when you turn 18 maybe consider getting a breast reduction.. it's not a bad thing to do.. sorry if this didn't help.. good luck though and please don't lose anymore weight! I'm 5'5 and 116 pounds and I'm considered really skinny! You're way skinnier than me!
    love is abby Posts: 114, Reputation: 2

Jul 18, 2008, 10:44 AM
    Yes, losing weight won't do much. The most important thing is that your healthy. Talk to your parents about how uncomfortable having big boobs makes you feel, maybe you can talk to a doctor.
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Jul 23, 2008, 09:51 AM
    You need to be patient and allow yourself to grow into your body. I have a step daughter who was right where you are now... skinny and hating her DD chest at 16, demanding surgery.

As she's matured into a young woman, her frame and curves have changed some. Then, through exercise, she was able to even drop at least one bra size.

I know you want a fix now, but your body is not done forming and shaping, just as I didn't put on much muscle until my second year in college.

Please do not starve yourself. It can crash your metabolism, make you put on more weight long term, and do serious damage to your body.

Keep exercising as you are. Use proper support. Give your body time to shape and form.
    kate_jc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2009, 01:34 PM
    I'm right there with you. I'm 5'2 foot and have ALWAYS had big boobs.
    At twelve, it was like BAM! I was like 4" 10" and had full C cup breasts. When I was married, I was a D cup and 5'2 and 109 lbs. Now, I'm 27, 128 lbs I'm a 36 DD (I was an F cup after I had my daughter) and I have 2 children. My boobs only got bigger when I had kids. Trust me. I've tried everything. Exercise, herbs, weight loss but my boobs don't change a bit.
    I know what it's like to cry while shopping because your boobs are too big for the clothes that fit the rest of your body. I don't understand why designers forget that most women are not one size all the way down. That just because you have big boobs doesn't mean your big all over!
    I suggest just trying to deal with it for a bit longer. I know that's not what you want to hear, but that's pretty much all you can do. Just wait it out. I've wanted a breast reduction for a long time. But I'm going to get a breast reduction after I'm done having kids. I don't want a reduction to ruin my breast tissue for nursing my babies.
    There's pros and cons about large breasts. Just try and be thankful for what you have and that you're not an F cup like I was for awhile. Just learn to be comfortable and do your best. By some clothes you like that are a bit bigger and have them tailored down. It's added cost to clothes but it's worth it to feel better and comfortable about what I'm wearing. Hang in there girl! There are plenty of people who are soooo jealous. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How do I make my pores smaller? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I have had this problems since I can remember and thought I would see if anyone had some advice :) I have clear skin, of course the occasional pimple here and there, but otherwise fine. But I have always had HUGE pores! On my nose, cheek area around nose, and chin my pores are huge! When I am...

How to make everything on the screen smaller? [ 2 Answers ]

I don't know how to explain this right so try to bear with me. My mom was messing around with my laptop and the next day when I went on it everything on the screen is bigger! The X in the right hand corner, pictures, letters, icons, just everything is like 2x bigger. I don't know how to fix it but...

How do I make my stomach smaller, and my legs bigger [ 2 Answers ]

I have a little gut, but small legs. I've began running and exercising, but I don't want my legs to get any smaller, bigger if possible

View more questions Search