Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sunshine24 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2008, 10:57 AM
    Is it normal that my husband wears girls underwear?
    I found a pair of underwear in my husbands closet when I confronted him about it he was mortified that he had to tell me they were his, is this normal for my husband to wear girls underwear because they are comfortable?
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Jul 15, 2008, 10:58 AM
    First, no it is not normal for a guy to wear girls underwears

Second, are you sure he is telling the truth?
    starlite1 Posts: 753, Reputation: 58

Jul 15, 2008, 11:15 AM
    Perhaps they got placed in his drawer instead of yours by accident after the laundry was folded?
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Jul 15, 2008, 12:07 PM
    I don't think so. I thought men had a variety of comfortable underwear to choose from. You need to talk with him to find out how long its been on and if anything it might be a fetish or belong to someone else.
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Jul 15, 2008, 12:37 PM
    Make sure it's not a girl friends. Do they actually fit him?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 15, 2008, 01:18 PM
    Ask him to put them on for you, and see if they fit. But hey what ever floats his boat if you don't care, Was it not Hoover that used to wear women's underwear, normal, well not a lot of people, do some men do it, yes,
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 15, 2008, 02:17 PM
    If they fit, you must acquit
    DaBaAd Posts: 271, Reputation: 36

Jul 15, 2008, 02:34 PM
    Don't ask Dennis Rodman... he'd probably like to visit with your husband :)
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Jul 15, 2008, 02:35 PM
    Wow.. Tal.. another clutch line!

If that doesn't work.. I think we may have to use the Chewbacca Defense

"Ladies and gentlemen of this supposed jury, Chef's attorney would certainly want you to believe that his client wrote "Stinky Britches" ten years ago. And they make a good case. Hell, I almost felt pity myself! But, ladies and gentlemen of this supposed jury, I have one final thing I want you to consider. Ladies and gentlemen, this is Chewbacca. Chewbacca is a Wookiee from the planet Kashyyyk. But Chewbacca lives on the planet Endor. Now think about it; that does not make sense!

Why would a Wookiee, an eight-foot tall Wookiee, want to live on Endor, with a bunch of two-foot tall Ewoks? That does not make sense! But more important, you have to ask yourself: What does this have to do with this case? Nothing. Ladies and gentlemen, it has nothing to do with this case! It does not make sense! Look at me. I'm a lawyer defending a major record company, and I'm talkin' about Chewbacca! Does that make sense? Ladies and gentlemen, I am not making any sense! None of this makes sense! And so you have to remember, when you're in that jury room deliberatin' and conjugatin' the Emancipation Proclamation, [approaches and softens] does it make sense? No! Ladies and gentlemen of this supposed jury, it does not make sense! If Chewbacca lives on Endor, you must acquit! The defense rests."
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Jul 15, 2008, 02:40 PM
    I can't see how women's underwear could be comfortable on a guy. They would not fit right. Definatley, ask him to put them on in front of you. Make sure you do it in funny way... don't make it seem like you think he is lying. That should help you in the right direction to figure out what the hell is going on. Women can wear men's underwear for the comfortableness... men can wear women's underwear for some type of kinky game or fetish... but for comfortableness?
    smearcase Posts: 2,392, Reputation: 316
    Ultra Member

Jul 15, 2008, 03:17 PM
    If he wears them because they are comfortable he must have more than one pair.
    I think he made a miraculous recovery after you put him in a very difficult position.
    There are no good excuses.
    brkfstatiffs Posts: 263, Reputation: 21

Jul 16, 2008, 02:41 PM
    He's cheating on you - don't be so naïve to the situation.
    bigdee Posts: 132, Reputation: 20

Jul 16, 2008, 02:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sunshine24
    I found a pair of underwear in my husbands closet when i confronted him about it he was mortified that he had to tell me they were his, is this normal for my husband to wear girls underwear becuase they are comfortable?
    If they look like it could fit him, it *is* possible that he is wearing them for comfort. But it is more likely he is wearing them for his own pleasure. Some guys are just into that stuff for whatever reason. As long as it is not taking away from your relationship (intimacy) and he's not obsessed with it, I don't see any harm with it.

Now if they don't fit him... there may be a problem...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Does everyone who wears full dentures use adhesive? [ 5 Answers ]

I just started wearing full dentures in Jan. 07 after an accident. To keep my dentures from slipping and sliding I need to use adhesive on both uppers and lowers. My mother who is 90 doesn't use any adhesive and doesn't have any trouble? I'm not sure what the Norm is. Thanks to you all for any...

Man wears women's panties [ 14 Answers ]

Ladies do you think you will like your man wearing your panties?

How long before deprovera wears off? [ 1 Answers ]

I got a shot of this in dec of 06 I am going tfor another shot in April of 08 I have since then had sexual relations with others, is it possible that I couold in that time?:confused:

Is sex novelty that wears off? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm a virgin. Me and my boyfriend plan on having sex sometime soon. It concerns me that he is a lot more sexual that I am. It doesn't really bother me (and because of this am I abnormal?) also I was just wondering once he startes getting sex from me, will the novelty like wear off. I'm worried that...

View more questions Search