Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ajohnson21 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2008, 07:58 PM
    Eli pitbull dogs
    I recently purchased an eli pitbull puppy for my children. I need to know about how big this breed gets. Can anyone help me?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 13, 2008, 08:12 PM
    50 to 70 lbs

American Pit Bull Terrier Dog Breed Information

A SITE FOR PITBULL AWARENESS
    froggy7 Posts: 1,801, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jul 14, 2008, 02:05 PM
    I have to say, it always disturbs me to read posts like this. The time to do research on a dog or breed is before you get the dog, not after! You are now the proud owner of a pit bull, with all the attendant responsibilities. You need to get that dog into obedience classes and learn as much as you can about dog behavior so that you can keep your pet safe. Also, check your homeowners insurance, since many won't cover you if you have a pit.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 14, 2008, 02:17 PM
    Thank you froggy, I wanted to say the same thing, someone goes out and buys a dog and then wants to find out about it. What size home, is there a yard, these are very very active animals with a lot of energy They will need a lot of room to run and a lot.

Also some home insurance companies will cancell your insurance if you own that breed dogs, others will have you sign a notice where they are not covered, others will cover them. You need to check that out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Pitbull &liability ins. [ 1 Answers ]

I live in Texas and I need liability insurance for my pitbull is there such and where can I get it please help:mad:

Pitbull dogs [ 11 Answers ]

How can I get my 4 months old pitbull to play with the springrope? Also how can I get him muscular ?

Tarining pitbull [ 4 Answers ]

How to train my pitbul puppy to be a good dog

Pitbull dogs [ 2 Answers ]

How many bloodline traits are their for pittbulls? How many different types of pittbulls are there?

Pitbull and child [ 18 Answers ]

I have a 5 year old pittbull, who is very obedient and loves my two year old son. The problem is he's so hyper I'm afraid hell hurt him by accident by jumping around so much. What can I do to get him to calm down and not be so crazy?:)

View more questions Search