Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SweetDarkness87 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2008, 08:51 AM
    I need information on skin lighten body injection. Do u know?
    Im an african american woman and my skin is a bit too dark especially since I just had a baby and all it just gotten worse, so I'm seeking information to directions to a dermatologist who gives the skin lighten body injection because I've tried all types of lotion, peels and they just don't work, so someone with experience and information on this issue please help and let me know A.S.A.P please and thank You 4 your advice its well appreciated.
    Brown skin Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2008, 02:05 PM
    I am African American too . I interested in the monobenzone(a permanent skin lighter)
    But tell me more about the injections. How does it work:
    blackafrican Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2008, 05:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetDarkness87
    Im an african american woman and my skin is a bit too dark especially since i just had a baby and all it just gotten worse, so im seeking information to directions to a dermatologist who gives the skin lighten body injection because ive tried all types of lotion, peels and they just don't work, so someone with experience and information on this issue please help and let me know A.S.A.P please and thank You 4 your advice its well appreciated.
    Hi please tell me if you know doctor in usa who does this kind of injections toget light skin thank you

Jun 27, 2008, 05:31 PM
    My Email Is Joeldanho(at)yahoo.fr Please Tell Me If There Is In The Usa A Doctor Who Does Lghtening Injections.thank You

Jun 27, 2008, 05:33 PM
    PLEASE SWEETDARKNESS87 MY EMAIL joeldanho(at)yahoo.fr please tel me there is a beauty salon or dontor in the usa who does lightening injections.thank you
    skingovernment Posts: 48, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2008, 06:27 PM
    I've done the whitening injections. They inject glutathione into your veins. After that they inject vitamin c. it's advisable that this procedure be done 3-4 times a week until you get the desired results. My experience is that you will get lighter - far more effective than the gluta pills but you will not get very light. The effect is not drastic. I believe this procedure is for people who are already a bit light but who want to get somewhat lighter. If you want to get very light then maybe monobenzone is for you (although I'm not sure about the side effects).

Jul 1, 2008, 10:47 PM
    hi skingovernement thank you so much for your answer .my expectations are not to become very light I wish to become just a little bit light the same colour over all my body just a beautiful radiant glowing skin not very light .so I hope radiand=t a little bit fair glowing the injections give that or not?no bad side effects I hope?tell me more about the appearance of your skin and where can I take or find these injections?thank you for your help

Jul 2, 2008, 08:10 AM
    My experience was that it will make you noticeably but not drastically lighter. As for getting the same color all over your body - I didn't get that effect. For instance, if your elbows and knees are darker than the rest of your skin, they will not become the same color but they will get lighter. I don't know if other people have had a different experience from mine but I've done only at least 25 injections in total. I didn't experience any side effects but you should be careful to get injections that aren't fake. And you definitely should get the gluta injections with the vit. C injections - far more effective. And it is recommended that you should be taking gluta pills with vitamin c supplements too.

I got my injections from the philippines. There are a number of dermatologists there that give these injections.

Jul 2, 2008, 09:25 PM
    Thank you so much skingovernement so give the address email and telephone of your drematologists in philippines where I can get these injections and tell me people talk about vitacicol is better than vitamin c?so tell me I ask you what is your skin very radiant?glowing?soft?tell me how is the appearance of your skin? For me yes I would like a fair complexion but radiant smooth glowing skin too.

Jul 3, 2008, 05:07 AM
    Radiant smooth glowing skin? I'm not so sure. But I don't remember my skin really before I started using my whitening products. My friends say it's a lot better - smoother and more even. It's not perfect but it's better. However, I'm not sure which of my products is responsible for that. The only thing I'm sure of is that I got noticeably lighter just after 2 weeks or maybe even less when I did the injections.

You can Google vicki belo. She's one of the more famous dermatologists in the Philippines and she has a website with contact details.

Jul 5, 2008, 12:46 PM
    OK me I don't find these contacts so tell me what I can find these injections and vitacicol people told me it is very effective.and I would like to know if you can find for me saloons or doctors in the usa or canada who does these types of injections because I live in montreal canada and I don't find here saloons or dermatologists who does that.here in canada doctors know nothing sometimes.so help me And tell me abour v=vitacicol and your skin tone now and what pills are effective?thank you so much you are very nice person god bless you

Jul 6, 2008, 02:25 PM
    I don't know any doctors in the US who do these injections. All I know is that these injections are very prevalent in the Philippines. So sorry, but I can't help you there. Glutathione pills which you can buy at gnc or other vitamin shops are effective if taken 500 mg to 1000 mg with double the dose of vitamin c. I've seen grapeseed extract also does help in making skin smooth. You should also try whitening soaps like papaya.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to lighten my skin? [ 14 Answers ]

my skin has turn darker than usual coz of SUN....please suggest me a nice way to lighten my skin within 1 month...plzzzzzz:(

HOW Do I lighten My Skin? [ 3 Answers ]

I am 32 year old female with olive skin... I have found that after the birth of my third child, the skin between my legs have darkened lots. Does anyone have this problem, if so how can I lighten it?

What works to lighten skin? [ 2 Answers ]

I have some dark spots on my face from acne scars and I also have very dark knees. There are so many creams out there I have no idea what to try. Has anyone ever used Ma Ma Lotion? I'm thinking about trying that. Does anyone have any suggestions of what will work fast?

How do I lighten my skin colour [ 1 Answers ]

I would very much appreciate it if someone could advise me on this. I suffered from severe acne as a teenager and used some various strong chemicals to treat my problem for quite some time. Over the years I have noticed that the skin colour on my face has turned dull and darker than the rest of my...

What product do I use to LIGHTEN MY SKIN? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a dark skinned girl.. well not dark as in DAAARK, but I am a dark skinned black girl.lol. I have been dying to try a SAFE product to lightn my skin colour (not too much, but noticeable.. maybe almost like a mixed race tone-ALMOST), something that won't turn me into michael Jackson. But at the...

View more questions Search