Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ishimykitty Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2008, 09:38 PM
    Finding jeans for a guy with no butt
    I am a really thin guy, so it's not all that easy finding a pair of jeans that fit. Compounding the problem even further is the fact that there is absolutely no store I can find that sells men's jeans my size (24 waist, 32 length).

Lately I've opted to start wearing girl's jeans because they don't sag and actually give me some semblance of a butt. Unfortunately, most girl jeans I've tried tend to to flatten out my glutes and draw way too much attention to my pencil thin legs.

So, I've included a link to a picture of my butt in the only jeans I own that actually fit. Analyze my butt. Tell me what I can do to make it appear that I have one. What should I look for in jeans that would help out my butt specifically? Is there any particular brand of jeans I should go for? I'd rather have men's jeans, but I can settle for girl's jeans if I have to.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...-1-1-1-1-1.jpg
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 1, 2008, 09:43 PM
    Levi's
    You want Levi's way better fit guy or girl
    I wear guys Levi's mostly.
    Attached Images

Ratzilla Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2008, 02:50 PM
    First of all, no man should have a 24 inch waist. Second of all, wear regular pants with a belt, duh! If you want to enhance your body, EAT, and do butt exercises and weight lifting. Then you'll probrably look at least half normal.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Kenneth Lopez Jeans [ 9 Answers ]

I'm looking for where to find jeans by "Kenneth Lopez." They're stretchy, cute and REALLY comfy. I bought 2 pairs at an outdoor flea market in NJ about a year ago and just about wore them to death. Now I want more but can't find them anywhere. If anyone wears them and knows where to buy them on the...

Straight legged jeans [ 2 Answers ]

So, I bought a pair thinking that they were just normal jeans and I hate straight legged jeans. And I didn't notice they were until AFTER I threw away the receipt and washed them. Is there anything I can do to make them look like normal jeans? Any way to stretch the bottoms out or would it work if...

Jeans zipper [ 5 Answers ]

Ok I had no idea where to ask this. Anyway my question is... You know when you have a pair of jeans, but the zipper won't stay up? Is there anything you can do about it? I thought about just using a safety pin but I think that's too noticeable.

Lycra spandex jeans [ 0 Answers ]

I have some jeans that have only 2% lycra spandex, and yet they are stretchier than other jeans that have 5%. How can it be that jeans that have less spandex are mor elastic than jeans that have less?

Grease on Jeans [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to remove grease stains from pants? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

View more questions Search