Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TANUSA25 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2008, 11:09 AM
    B&W Cigarette Coupons
    I have come across a large quantity of the old B&W cigarette coupons while cleaning out my friend's home. Are they still redeemable?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jun 30, 2008, 11:21 AM
    No but you might be able to get a few dollars from a collector because they are a collectible.
    colinmcgee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2008, 04:12 PM
    Do you have a suggestion as to finding such a collector? I also have found an old B&W coupon.
    missingmom Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2010, 09:09 AM
    I too have about 4k of these coupons . My mother used to smoke Bel-Air 100's and she has passed away. I don't know what she was saving for but I did contact the company @ 1800-341-5211 and was told they no longer have that promotion so the coupons are worthless! Funny they conned mom into smoking for years she died of cancer and for what 4k of coupons.
    kylerelyk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2011, 09:28 PM
    Well I have come to discover about 2.5k of these U.S. WAR SAVING STAMPS for KOOL cigarrets n Raleigh Cigarettes from 1945 and I have found that these tickets are easily sold at pawn shops or collectors for some decent cash ( any money for this crap is something)
    IrisYolanda Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2012, 02:47 PM
    I have only a handful of the U Series, I guess they're worthless then..
    boss1013wes Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2012, 07:14 PM
    I too have a bunch of b&w and raleigh coupons thought about throwing them out but there old from my pa pas house.. are they worth anything /
    boss1013wes Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2012, 07:16 PM
    h,b,a,xxx,rr,rr,j,e, series
    beasplace2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2012, 01:14 PM
    Who in the world would collect these coupons? Basically worthless as of today
    bweisero1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2012, 04:19 PM
    They were not worthless when they issued you could get some pretty nice things for them that why or who in the world would bother them back before smokers were public enemmys,
    richiebpromo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2012, 02:21 PM
    I don't know what they are worth but I just found a really cool old redemption book and I would like some B&W stamps to go with them. I will paypal someone a few bucks for their shipping costs and trouble.
    flash1949 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2012, 03:19 PM
    Let me know... I got a box of these puppies...
    dkbox49 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2013, 03:49 PM
    I found lots of coupons also. Have you found someone to give you an answer on
    The coupons.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Recording coupons in the general journal [ 1 Answers ]

How would you record the journal entry for a coupon, or rebate? Say that $20 coupons were given out for every $100 spent and expired in a month. Would you create an allowance account for this?

Coupons [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a place I can dowload food coupons on the web and is it safe to download them?

Online coupons? [ 7 Answers ]

I am starting to use coupons, I never have really used them before so I was wondering if someone knew a good site to print them all off. I have googled coupons but they are mostly just gimmicks to get you to receive info from retailers. Any suggestions? Thanks guys and happy parenting!

Cigarette smell? [ 2 Answers ]

This evening my mother and I were watching a DVD in her bedroom. I got up to go into the kitchen for a glass of water and as I did noticed a distinct smell of cigarette smoke in the room. Neither one of us smokes, and we live in the country with no other neighbors nearby. I asked my mother to...

Car Cigarette Lighters [ 6 Answers ]

I was wondering how they worked. A little bit of background info.

View more questions Search