Ask
    Draigh76 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2008, 05:36 PM
    Paroled to detainer
    What does paroled to a detainer mean?
    Gem_22205 Posts: 976, Reputation: 129

Jun 19, 2008, 06:01 PM
    Definition of, "Paroled to a detainer".

Where a detainer is lodged against a prisoner, the Commission may grant parole if the prisoner in other respects meets the criteria set forth in ~2.18. The presence of a detainer is not in itself a valid reason for the denial of parole.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jun 19, 2008, 06:03 PM
    Hello D:

It means that he has been tried, convicted, did time, and got paroled on one charge. He'll be released into the custody of a new set of cops who are going to arrest him on new charges, and take him to jail.

excon
    JimGunther Posts: 436, Reputation: 38

Jun 28, 2008, 10:17 PM
    All a detainer is is a warrant against someone that is incarcerated and has been filed with the facility where the person is being held. When they are released on parole, they will be taken into the custody of the agency holding the warrant against them.
    msriley Posts: 1, Reputation: 0

Jun 7, 2010, 07:59 PM
    What does mandatory supervision to detainer mean?
    TYESHACARLYLE Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2011, 12:37 AM
    What does paroled to detainer means?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When does a detainer get lifted [ 14 Answers ]

Hi my boyfriend got aressted on a probation violation and he went to court and everything was dropped.. but my aunt said that he would have to wait till a judge signs this off so he can get out... can any one tell me how this works ? I would really appericate it.. thank you so much... and that the...

Parole detainer [ 3 Answers ]

How to get a parole detainer lifted ?

Unlawful detainer [ 5 Answers ]

I was served an unlawful detainer and I filed an answer,because you HAVE too! So I have a court date for the 19th of June.I am Moving out on the 20th,the next day... my question is.. should I still go to court or should I just move out?:confused:

Unlawful Detainer [ 8 Answers ]

I refused to pay my Feb. rent because my landlord has not taken care of the black mold problem. She filed an unlawful detainer on 2/23 to have me evicted - no notices given. This went to court 3/13 and I was told that I had to pay Feb. and March rent (lease is up) and have 10 days to get out for...

Unlawful detainer [ 1 Answers ]

A friend of mine went to court for unlawful detainer. The case was dismissed. Does that mean if he tries to get another place it may possibly show up.

View more questions Search