Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pinknova86 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2008, 09:07 PM
    Robot film from 80's or 90s
    What movie was it that had the little robot that looked like a hamburger & it could fly around?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 18, 2008, 09:16 PM
    Sounds like *batteries not included (1987)
    robertva Posts: 249, Reputation: 30

Jun 18, 2008, 09:20 PM
    Possibly *batteries not included
    Rated PG
    18 December 1987 (USA)
    Dir:Matthew Robbins
    Staring Hume Cronyn, Jessica Tandy and Frank McRae
    *batteries not included (1987)

DVD Format: Keep Case, Widescreen Anamorphic, 1.85:1, 0, Color, Sides:1
    Label: Universal Region 1 UPC: 025192052026
    WVHiflyer Posts: 384, Reputation: 34

Jun 18, 2008, 09:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by pinknova86
    What movie was it that had the lil robot that looked like a hamburger & it could fly around??
    Good flick. Just saw it again last month - *batteries not included

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's man turns into a robot movie? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I remember watching this movie, some time in the mid 80s, where a man is killed. And becomes a robot of some sort and seeks revenge on the people who killed him. I remember him being married, or having a girlfriend. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks. Eli

80's robot movie? [ 10 Answers ]

This movie is about robots fighting each other.. this one scene I remember when one of the robots rises out from being buried in the desert for a long time.. and I think humans conrol them.. I don't know I saw it when I was a kid.. help me out!

Red Robot 80's, not a cartoon though [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Does anyone know of a series that featured a group of spaceships traveling to an unknown destination that interlocked into the shape and mannerisms of a robot if and when trouble arose? It wasn't a cartoon but puppetry I'm thinking. Any help would be gratefully received

80's Movie with a Robot [ 2 Answers ]

This is not much to go on... but... If you can tell me the name, all of your wildest dreams will come true... well maybe? Here is what I remember. I saw it in the 80's in the theater. Basically the only thing I remember was a Robot upper body(shinny metal but shape of a man) and for legs it...

80's Female Robot Movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, I am trying to find this 80's movie about a guy searching for his female robot. He has her chip with all of her memories. He loves her and she was either stolen or left him.. can't remember those details. Also seemed like it was kind of b-grade even for back then. The female robots...

View more questions Search