Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    juliusdsmith Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2008, 04:30 PM
    Tiny little black bugs in bathtub possibly coming from drain
    I have tiny little black bugs in my bathtub possibly coming out my bath drain how do I get rid of them
    wildandblue Posts: 663, Reputation: 57

Jun 16, 2008, 07:31 AM
    Heat a teakettle of water then put a few drops of dish soap or shampoo in the drain and follow with the hot water.
    WVHiflyer Posts: 384, Reputation: 34

Jun 17, 2008, 12:15 PM
    Can you post a pic or describe them more fully? Identification is the first rule of pest control.
    wildandblue Posts: 663, Reputation: 57

Jun 18, 2008, 06:48 AM
    I forgot, hot water then cold water. Most small forms of life including bacteria can't live with a sudden sharp temperature change like that. The soap is to wash their little carcasses down the drain.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Tiny jumping bugs on skin [ 2 Answers ]

There not fleas that I know, they are really tiny and narrow with an orange color to them but not dark orange kind of light and some are more white . You can only see them if the light is just right and I know I'm not crazy cause my wife has seen them 2 I only know to look when I feel a pinch and...

Little tiny bugs [ 13 Answers ]

just lastnite I kept noticing I would itch in random places like something was crawling(the crawl pretty fast) on me and it was a very little bug smaller than a period.I have found one at a time randomly Do you know what kind of bug this could be?

Smell coming from bathtub drain, especially after usage [ 17 Answers ]

For several months now we have been observing a musty smell in our upstairs bathroom. This smells comes and goes and at times it is much stronger. It seems that after someone takes a shower it gets worse afterwards. The tub is not clogged and there do not appear to be any leaks visible on the...

Bugs in bathtub [ 2 Answers ]

Just moved in to an apartment and there are little black bugs in my bath tub. I think they come through the drain because I often find them in the sinks as well. Sometimes, there are some with tiny legs and pinchers (ugh.)... they don't fly and are about the size of a tick.

Litte tiny bugs [ 2 Answers ]

I found these little tiny almost mircoscopic bugs in every window seal, even in the upstairs windows. Raid seemed to have killed them but is anyone aware of what they are?

View more questions Search