Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Asticana Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2008, 09:39 PM
    What is the name of the a alien movie from the 1980's/90's?
    I have been trying to find the name of a movie that had either 4 or 5 small aliens that had crash landed a ship on earth . It was a humor type movie and they had a small robot that scouted and helped them out. One alien which was the pilot of the ship had a southern accent. They got separated from the main invasion force. There was a also a huge alien that was on the ship that you didn't really see till the end of the movie . I think it had tentcales attached to it. I do remember them trying to cross a road and not knowing what it was. It was a family film.
    Please if anyone knows the name please let me know what's its called . Thank you:confused:
    mcpoeman Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Jun 7, 2008, 10:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Asticana
    I have been trying to find the name of a movie that had either 4 or 5 small aliens that had crash landed a ship on earth . it was a humor type movie and they had a small robot that scouted and helped them out. One alien which was the pilot of the ship had a southern accent. they got separated from the main invasion force. There was a also a huge alien that was on the ship that you didnt really see till the end of the movie . I think it had tentcales attached to it. I do remember them trying to cross a road and not knowing what it was. It was a family film.
    please if anyone knows the name please let me know whats its called . thank you:confused:
    Sounds like critters great film, crap sequels
    ShaunsWife Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2008, 06:09 AM
    It was called spaced invaders I loved that movie, they ended up going trick or treating!

Spaced Invaders (1990)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Early 1980's movie kid and alien [ 3 Answers ]

This may not help at all But Im Trying To recall a movie in the 1980's there was a little kid and an alien and the only thing I can remember there was a lot of green glass and there was the price is right playing in the background It is Not ET, Flight of the navigator or Mac and me.

Alien Movie from the 1970-1980's where they drink coke. [ 6 Answers ]

I need major help here. For the longest time I have been wanting to know the title of this movie. I am going crazy!! Ok here goes. There are 3 aliens a father, mother, and a child. They are green and have a small circular mouths. The human little boy that finds them, gives them a coke cola with a...

Movie in 1980's or 90's [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to find the name of a movie I saw on a movie cable station. The only thing I can remember is that there was a scene of a young woman in a red dress either walking or running on an airport runway. I think it was in either the 80's or 90's.

1980's or early 90's song.title and singer needed [ 1 Answers ]

OK... I have this song on my new cd at work. It's a remake of an 80's song... I think. I only remember: you take myself, you take myself control... another day another day goes by... this is all I know. Help me so I can buy this song:) Thanks Danielle

View more questions Search