Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sebbnd Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2008, 06:59 PM
    Children's 80s movies about a girl and two stuffed animals that come alive
    Ok so I have been trying to figure out what this movie is forever.. its about a girl who has two stuffed animals.. a blue bunny and a pink bear or mouse that come alive and take her to another land

I know in one scene they sing Head Shoulders KNees and Toes ( I saw this clip on access hollywood earlier this week, that is what got me thinking about it).

It has a red box cover and I think there is a picnic scene in it... sorry I don't have much information but I can remember the two animals so well... please help me!
    stardust713 Posts: 334, Reputation: 65

Jun 11, 2008, 11:08 PM
    Probably "Wee Sing in the Big Rock Candy Mountains"
    Truth of Cade Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2008, 09:59 PM
    Another movie with the same theme and similar name is called "Wee Sing Together."

It had a girl and her brother being taken, by the girl's pink ballerina mouse and blue clothed teddy bear (they turn really big), to another world. They sing and have fun. It features the song "Head and shoulders, knees and toes."

This movie was made in the 80s sometime. Although "Wee Sing in the Big Rock Candy Mountains" is close, it isn't the same.

Hope this helps. ^.^
    tulani500 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2010, 10:59 AM

Yes, it is definitely Wee Sing Together
    meg1968 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2012, 04:13 PM
    It was the noozles. The little girls name was sandy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80s or 90s children's cartoon with mixed animals. [ 3 Answers ]

There was this cartoon I watched when I was little - it was either in the late 80s or early 90s - the characters were animals who were a mix of two different animals (as in, a lion mixed with a hippo, a zebra mixed with a monkey, etc - those aren't specific characters, I don't think - just...

2 90s Children's Movies/Shows [ 5 Answers ]

1. Okay, the most I remember this time is this was either a series of movies or a show about puppets who lived in this land that looked like a patchwork quilt or a big blanket. I remember a horse puppet got trapped in some type of mine and a friend of his had to help him (or her?) get out. Also...

Animated movies with animals from the 70's / 80's? [ 7 Answers ]

I'm looking for a list of them. More specifically, I remember a movie I really liked... it had something like two hedgehogs, foxes, a snake, a mole, too, maybe... and they had to leave their forest due to development... and I can't remember the name at all. But if I remember correctly, they were...

Has anyone seen a movie about a young girl who gets buried alive? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, Does anyone remember the title of the movie of a young girl who gets buried alive by robbers(I think) and all they gave her to breath was a tube or straw that came up to the surface of the ground and the robbers or killers left her buried.. she tried to scream by the tube or straw but no...

View more questions Search