Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    muddyfarm Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Jun 5, 2008, 02:35 PM
    Why do I want my girlfriend to cheat on me?
    I have been in a relationship with a girl for about two years. We have talked about marriage in the next few years and I am really pretty excited to get married. I own a business and work about 70 hours a week and am constantly stressed. I really love my girlfriend a lot and we have so much in common. She is absolutely crazy about me and would do about anything for me. She left to study abroad in Europe. She e-mails me about every day telling me about what is going on over there. For some wired reason I wish she would cheat on me while she is there in Europe. I don't know why, but for some reason I want her to. What is wrong with me?!
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Jun 5, 2008, 02:39 PM
    Do you secretly want the relationship to be over, and are looking for a reason to break it off?

Jun 5, 2008, 02:48 PM
    No, That's what's so weird. I want to be with her and it would kill me if she left me. But for some reason I want to find out she cheated on me even though I know she never would.
    Vision Expert

Jun 5, 2008, 02:55 PM
    Is that perhaps something that excites you? Like maybe a threesome or a swinging?
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Jun 5, 2008, 02:56 PM
    Do you feel because your apart, you're a little upset that your not there for her sexually.
    Ultra Member

Jun 5, 2008, 02:58 PM
    Have any of your girlfriends in the past cheated on you?

Jun 5, 2008, 03:01 PM
    Yes, I did have my last girlfriend cheat on me. It really heart broke me

Jun 5, 2008, 03:05 PM
    No, I'm not upset with myself for not being there for sex. I guess a threesome is something I have never done and always kind of wanted to, but would be really upset if someone else had sex with her.
    topladyj Posts: 323, Reputation: 13

Jun 5, 2008, 03:09 PM
    Have you perhaps cheated on her and maybe this is why you want her to do it. If you want to have a three some ask her but don't be surprised if you get a big clump of spit in your face... lol
    squeaks77 Posts: 113, Reputation: 19
    -

Jun 5, 2008, 03:09 PM
    Have you been faithful to her while she has been gone? Meaning, do you want her to cheat on you because you feel guilty?
    Ultra Member

Jun 5, 2008, 03:11 PM
    So if your going be upset if she have sex with someone then you don't want her to cheat but suspect she might because of your ex cheatingp

Jun 5, 2008, 03:18 PM
    No, I don't want a threesome. And I have been faithful to her. I don't get it, I just want her to come back and I want to figure out that she has cheated on me. I kind of hold a grudge against her because she had been with about 7 guys before me and it always hurt my feelings. But she has been faithful for the whole time we have been dating. I guess I just want to feel the hurt of her cheating on me and know all of the details to hurt me more. Why do I want that?
    Vision Expert

Jun 5, 2008, 03:21 PM
    I guess a threesome is something I have never done and always kind of wanted to.

No, I don't want a threesome.

Which one is it? You seem to be a very cofused person. I think there is something that you are not telling us...

Jun 5, 2008, 03:24 PM
    Sorry. I mean I think a threesome is interesting, but I would never do it.
    Ultra Member

Jun 5, 2008, 03:27 PM
    Your mainly disappointed that she had mor sexual partners then you and feel she can't go without sex. This whole being apart thing is killing because you're a little insecure.
    Vision Expert

Jun 5, 2008, 03:27 PM
    If there is something else to this story that you aren't telling us, we need to know in order to help you.
    Ultra Member

Jun 5, 2008, 03:32 PM
    There's a lot missing from this story and we learned more as the question pop up.

Jun 5, 2008, 03:33 PM
    Really, I believe I have told you everything. I did mention that my last girl friend of a little over two years ago cheated on me. And I feel like I want her to so I can be hurt. This whole thing makes no sense to me. I almost guess maby I want her to cheat so she can feel guilty and hurt for being with so many guys, but that just doesn't seem correct.
    Ultra Member

Jun 5, 2008, 03:37 PM
    I don't get why you want your current girlfriend to feel guilty?

Jun 5, 2008, 03:38 PM
    I don't think I do. I'm trying to come up with a answer, but am really clueless. That is the best thing I have been able to come up with.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is he going to cheat again [ 10 Answers ]

My boyfriend cheated on me he swears he won't do it again but I need to know before we move on

Did he cheat? [ 11 Answers ]

Wow, I can't believe I'm writing on this... I think I just need to get it out to ease my own mind. Here goes: My husband and I were long-distance up until we got married and he moved near me. We both met after college, and quickly knew we would get married. I had a lot of male friends, and I...

Why do men cheat? [ 17 Answers ]

I don't understand why a woman continues to date a married man. The woman my husband got hooked up with knew from the start and that never bothered her. My husband told her he would never leave me. They were sneaking around together for a year then I found out and he left her. He apologizes and...

Is that cheat? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello everyone, here it is: Well my girlfriend and I split for a month after a fight over some silly things. Most of them, referring to a lack of care from her, because I told her, that I need to spend some time together (we were fighting a lot and I tought we need time alone). Well, she told...

Why men cheat? [ 2 Answers ]

I saw the other post "Why women cheat?" I think us girls need to know how men cheat? Please men only why did you cheat or did you ever consider it? (don't get mad I copied this post, I think it's good having it for men and women)

View more questions Search